No Kisses for You

June 13, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

i am aware that spencer probably wouldn't act like this in the show but he is a character and as i've said before the stories i write might not always be accurate to the show! so with that please continue reading at your own risk!

*Word Count: 700+*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

You guys were finishing up a case in new York. You were listening to JJ, Emily and Penelope talking. You scan the room looking for one person. 

You then spot him standing around as an officer put their hands on Spencer's arm, which he didn't pull or step away from.

You tried to shove away the feeling but you couldn't help but be jealous.

"Y/n. Y/n? Y/N!!" You heard the girls in the back of your mind yelling at you trying to bring your attention back when you say

"Why the hell is he so happy and why are his eyes so sparkly when he talks to her." You said, venom dripping down your voice, to JJ and Emily with Garcia on the phone.

They all stare at you in amusement.

Garcia then says. "Yeah, he should not be that happy talking to another girl."

"Right! That's what I'm saying!" You said crossing your arms letting out a huff of annoyance.

The girls laughed lightly.

You guys then started packing your stuff so you could leave the station.

As you guys were walking out of the station Spencer runs up to you hugging you from behind.

You continue to walk normally ignoring his presence and the warm sensation you felt with his close proximity.

Noticing you were ignoring him Spencer then asks, "Are you okay?"

You ignored him.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong. Did I do something?"

You continued to give him the silent treatment while the team looked at you both in amusement.

"Why don't you go talk to your officer girlfriend." You said pulling his hands off of you.

Spencer pauses for a second dumbfounded and then smiles realizing that you're jealous. He runs up to you and turns you around.

You don't look up at him so you're staring at his chest because of your guys' height difference, him being 6'1" while you're (height)". 

He gently tilted your head up by your chin and looks deep into your eyes.

"I only love you. You're the only person I want to be with, ever. Will you forgive me? Please?" Spencer asks with a pout.

You roll your eyes and sigh dramatically.  "Fine! Whatever."

You begin to walk away when he tugs on you again. You turn around with your arms crossed. "What do you want now?" You asked sighing.

"Kiss." He says pushing his lips forward and leaning down to kiss you. At the last second you turn your head so he kisses your cheek. Spencer gasps offended. So you quickly run into the black SUV that was waiting outside with Derek already in the drivers seat.

The entire car ride you continue to ignore Spencer but you did hold him when he started to lean into your chest to cuddle with you the best he can.

You guys then got onto the plane, you holding his hand all the way there even though you weren't taking to him.

You already forgave him but you just wanted to see how long you could pretend to be mad at him.

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n." Spencer repeated like 20 times before you raised your voice.

"Oh my goodness Spencer what! What! What!" You asked annoyed.

"You didn't kiss me." He said in a small voice pouting.

He looks so cute.

You pushed away your thoughts when you heard the team laughing at Spencer's childish antics.

Morgan called Garcia so she could see and hear what was going on with her favorite couple.

"I don't wanna kiss you." You said rolling yours eyes, avoiding eye contact and fidgeting with your hands.

"Ha! Liar! That's your tell! You avoid eye contact and fidget with your hands when you lie!" Spencer said with a teasing tone and a smug grin on his face.

You did an exaggerated sigh and rolled your eyes.

"Fine I'll kiss you, but this isn't for you it's for me. Got it?" You say lifting your eyebrow.

Spencer nodded his head up and down fast several times and leaned over to kiss you. The kiss lasted for a little while until you broke it.

You looked up at Spencer, seeing nothing but pure love in his eyes causing your body to heat up because of how happy you were.

"I love you Y/n." Spencer said cuddling with you.

"And I love you Spence." You say holding him tighter.

"My ship is so cute!!" Garcia shouted through the phone clapping causing everyone to laugh.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

I thought this concept was really cute! I hope you guys enjoyed!