I'm real

December 28, 2020

a/n:

here's a cute short imagine, i hope you lovelies enjoy! jeez i say enjoy a lot lolllll

*Word count: 300+*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

It was nearing the end of the a busy work day. The team decided to go out to the bar in celebration of solving another difficult case.

You stood next to Spencer admiring him as you slowly sipped on your drink. You weren't sure what he was talking about but seeing him talk so passionately about something was making you fall deeper in love with him.

His drink sat behind him on the table, long forgotten as he used his hands to emphasize what he was saying. He had this sparkle in his eyes that you saw often when he looked into your eyes.

You were so lost in thought that you didn't even notice the person left. Spencer grabbed his drink and took a sip. You poked Spencer in the face staring up at him. He pulled his cup away and looked at you amused and confused.

"Are you sure you're real?" You ask Spencer tilting your head slightly.

He put his drink down and turned towards you smiling but still confused. "What do you mean?" He asked staring down at you.

"I mean, are you real or just a figment of my imagination? You're so perfect, handsome, smart loving. It's just, sometimes this feels like a dream." You said.

Spencer blushed slightly then took your drink out of your hands and placed it on the table, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close to him. He looked down at you lovingly then leaned down and kissed you soft but passionately.

When you both pulled away it was like everyone else was invisible, it was just the two of you. "I promise you I'm real and I love you so much." Spencer said admiring you then leaned down for another sweet kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

i think this was the shortest imagine i've ever written lolll

if anyone has any requests please feel free to do so! i would love to hear your guys' ideas!<3

Question of the Day:

what is your biggest fear?