Kisses

November 2, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

this imagine is based on that one episode in 'friends' where chandler and monica were keeping their relationship a secret and chandler accidentally kissed monica in front of rachel and phoebe! i love friends so much!!

also i'm so sorry it's taken me this long to update, i've been really busy and i haven't had any motivation:( anyways i hope you guys enjoy!

*Word Count: 2.5K*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

Spencer and I have been together for about two years and we still haven't told the team yet. It's not that we're embarrassed of each other it's just we want to keep our relationship to ourselves, that and we love the thrill of trying not to get caught by anyone.

Luckily there's only been a few times we've almost been caught. Like when we were making out in a janitor's closet, when we try to sneak kisses, or when I stayed at Spencer's house and Derek visited him unexpectedly. I had to hide under the bed for three hours!

Spencer and I always keep our relationship and work as separate as possible, which is hard sometimes but I'd say we've been doing a pretty good job so far.

~~~~~~

The day was slow because we had no cases today. It was nearing the end and everyone was finishing up on the last of their paperwork.

"Alright team, conference room please!" Garcia said.

"Aww man, do we have a case?" Emily asked.

"Nope! This is personal!" Penelope said smiling.

The team put their paperwork in their rightful places then made their way to the conference room.

Garcia stood up, holding a remote. "Why are we here baby girl?" Derek asked Penelope as everyone began to sit down.

I didn't get to talk or kiss Spencer that much today so I miss him, and his hair. I love running my fingers through his soft hair.

I was admiring Spencer while he was focusing on Penelope. "Well my chocolate thunder, we are here today because someone's birthday is coming soon!" Garcia said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh nice, who's is it again?" I asked absentmindedly, continuing to stare at Spencer.

Penelope gave me a weird look that I didn't really notice. "What do you mean, who's birthday is it?" Derek asked laughing as everyone stared at me. I was broken out of my trance when my eyes met with Spencer's.

I gave him a small smile then looked at a giggling JJ when she said. "It's your birthday Y/n!"

My eyes widened. "Oh really? Already? I didn't even notice." I said laughing slightly as Spencer looked at me with admiration, a soft smile placed on his lips.

Penelope ignored what I said and continued. "Okay! So Rossi offered to have the party at his house! Is that alright with you soon to be birthday girl/boy/____?" Penelope asked.

I smiled. "Yup! That sounds great! And then maybe JJ can bring Will and Henry and Hotch can bring Jack?"

Hotch and JJ nodded in confirmation. "And maybe you pretty girl/____ can bring someone? Perhaps a date?" Derek said with a smirk.