Losing Virginities part 2!

August 2, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

yes it's me finally publishing again lol! i hope y'all enjoy and sorry for the wait!

also many have asked where part one to this story is, this story is just one chapter the 'part 2' is part of the title if there are multiple parts they'll be right next to each other in order and the title will be something like '(Pt. 2)'

i hope that clears up any confusion!

another thing, this story suggests that the reader has a vagine but you can skip that part (or don't up to you) or change it up.

*Word Count: 1.3K*

Warning: None really, oh wait there's cussing and small mention of sex.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

You woke up yawning. You went to stretch your arms when you feel something warm and cozy behind you. That something then wraps it's arms around you and brings you closer to their chest.

You giggled. "Spence come on, time to go to work." You said turning in his arms and wrapping yours around his waist.

He looked down at you lovingly, you then leaned forward to kiss his lips lightly. You let go and try to leave the bed but he just pulls you even closer.

"No, I wanna stay here. Let's just call in sick." He says in his raspy morning voice burying his face in your neck.

"I would love to but I promised Garcia I would actually come into work today since we haven't been in two days! The team might start getting suspicious so come on. Up now!" You said laughing slightly.

"Yeah well, fuck the team. I just want to cuddle and fuck you all day." He said seductively causing a shiver to run down your spine. You shove him off of you before he could convince you.

"Oh fuck off." You said giggling pulling him out of bed.

"Let's get to work boy genius." You said getting ready.

You both finish getting ready and head to work.

~~~~~~

You and Spencer go up in the elevator hugging and talking the entire time. Before the elevator doors open you kiss and then separate walking forward.

"Nice to finally see you guys." Derek said smirking.

"What? Why?" You ask acting oblivious.

"Pretty boy was gone too, weird that you're both here at the same time?" He said trying to imply something.

"Shut up Derek. You're thinking too much and it's not good for you. Just stick to looking pretty." Spencer said causing the team to laugh.

Turns out you really could've missed work today if you wanted, it was just a paper work day. But you and Spencer had a lot to catch up on since you both missed a couple days.