Pick Pocket

August 4, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

now that i think about it this is really a reader x team imagine lolll

also in the story i say that the reader hid the object in their hair, if yours isn't long enough then you can change it to something else like hiding it in your sleeve or something!

*Word Count: 3.2K*

Warning: Little bit of cussing, mentions of death.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

Robin, Virginia's number one wanted for theft. Also known as Y/n Y/l/n to close friends and family, which you didn't really have anymore. 

To be more specific, you're a pick pocketer.

It all started when you were younger. Your parents died when you were 7 so your Grandma was your legal guardian.

You became a pick pocketer after your parents died, your grandma worked often but the bills would add up and you wanted to help.

Nobody would hire an 8 year old so you started stealing. At first you would steal things people dropped which is technically not stealing it's more like finders keepers, then it eventually turned into stealing things that just so happened to be peaking out of a pocket or a bag.

At the age of 14 your grandma died and you were all alone.

After her death you started stealing watches and other jewelry sometimes, but not too often. You grew so accustom to the life that after your grandma died you didn't see a point in going to school anymore.

You were a really smart child, when you were in ninth grade they told you that you could graduate high school but you dropped out before you could tell them your answer.

The bills just kept piling up, you just didn't see the point in going anymore since you felt like there was nothing else important you needed to be taught.

After your grandma died you couldn't pay the bills so you would sleep at motels most of the time. You stole a pretty good amount everyday so you weren't out sleeping on the streets that often after the first 6 months of you stealing.

Before your grandma died you wanted to join the FBI. Kind of ironic right? You wanted to join the FBI, to catch bad guys now you're on the other side of the law. Of course your crimes weren't that bad. They would probably be categorized as petty thefts, but you are still the most wanted.

You are now 23 years old.

Your POV

I usually pick pocket 3-4 times a day. 7-8 am, 12-1 pm, 3-4 pm, and occasionally 6-7 pm usually on week ends because that's when a lot of people go out to party and stuff, they're distracted maybe even drunk, it makes them easier targets.

Today was one of those days. It was Friday 5:30 pm and I was getting ready to head into the city. I threw on black leggings, tennis shoes and a baggy sweater.

I put my hood over my head before putting on my glasses and backpack. I then head out of the motel.

~~~~~~

When I arrived I saw a group of 6 people near two black SUVs, they had guns so I quickly steered clear out of their direction.

As I walked along I bumped into 4 people.