hi

July 2, 2020

~EDITED~

*Word Count: 1.1K*

Warning: A little bit of kissing other then that then nothing!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

You and the team are in the briefing room talking about random things when the subject turned into first date stories. Derek began talking about his story, "I was a freshman in college and she was older then me, a Junior."

You turned to put your cup of coffee down on the table then turned back towards the group.

"I blurted out 'that looks like shit' at one of the paintings and it was absolutely silent everyone heard me and she was so red. Never talked to me again after we left that building." Morgan finished while everyone was laughing.

You then started dazing off thinking about yours and Spencer's first date.

Flashback

You finished your look by putting your high top converse on.

(Left side is Spencers outfit, Right side is yours! you can choose a different outfit if you don't like this one! :))

As you looked in the mirror one more time to make sure you looked proper there was a knock on your door.

Spencer's here! You thought.

"Coming!" You said, squealing quietly before you went to open the door. As you approached the door you took a couple deep breaths trying to calm your nerves.

"Hi Spence!" You say smiling sweetly after you swung the door open.

"Hey Y/n, y-you look beautiful." A blushing Spencer said, stuttering a little.

His compliment made you blush as well. You check Spencer out. "Thank you! And you look very handsome." You said back after you recovered.

Spencer blushed again. He looked you over subtly, "We're matching!" he stated, laughing a little.

You look back down at your clothes then his. "Well doctor, great minds think alike." You say giggling.

"Shall we go?" Spencer says holding his arm out.

"We shall." You replied linking your arm with his.

Once you guys are in the car you ask Spencer a question. "Hey Spence, where are we going exactly? You never told me."

Spencer grabbed your hand and then kissed the back of it. "Well if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." He said, a light smile adorning his face.