Jealous (D.M.)

June 20, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

yes a chapter for the one and only derek morgan, spencer is my fav but i love me some derek morgan too;)

*Word Count: 1.7K*

Warning: Kissing I guess😂

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Derek Gets Jealous

3rd POV

You and Derek have been dating for about 6 months, so your relationship was fairly new. You guys met when Spencer brought you in to meet his coworkers one day.

You and Spencer go way back, you both the same year so obviously you were older then him, considering he graduated a lot earlier than most usually do. You were an older sister to him and he was like a little brother to you. You guys are family.

Ever since then you and Derek hit it off. You guys went from constantly texting each other, to calling each other multiple times a day, to hanging and doing dinner dates and movie nights.

Today you wanted to surprise the team, especially Derek with some food since it was just a paperwork day.

You grabbed the boxes of pizza, the bag with Spencer's favorite cookies and the container filled with Derek's favorite food!

Struggling you finally got everything into the car in one trip and drove to the BAU.

~~~~~~

When you got to their floor you walked forward slowly, barely able to see anything. As soon as Derek saw you he ran towards you and grabbed the stuff laughing.

"Thanks babe." You said smiling at him. When he got to his desk he put the boxes down and pulled you into a hug. He looked at you smiling fondly, which made you giggle and blush.

Leaning on your tippy toes you moved closer to him so you could give him a kiss.

"I missed you." Derek said. 

"I know, I missed you too." You replied kissing him again.

"Y/N!!" Penelope and Spencer screamed causing you to laugh as they both ran over to you.

Penelope shoved Spencer to the side last minute causing him to stumble, she then wrapped you in a big bear hug. "Hey Penny! I missed you!!" You said giggling.

"I missed you too my love!" Garcia said hugging you tighter.

Spencer cleared his throat causing Penelope to roll her eyes and let go of you unwillingly. After she let you go Spencer smiled widely at you.

You opened your arms and Spencer hugged you lifting you up and twirling you around. "Hey Spence!" You said ruffling his hair. He finally put you down.

"Hey Y/n!" He said back.

Derek knew you guys didn't like each other but he couldn't help but feel jealous.

He put his hand on your shoulder which caused you to turn around and smile at him. "Oh! I almost forgot! Call the rest of the team here Garcia, I got everyone pizza!"

"Did I hear pizza?" You heard Emily say as she walked towards you smiling. When she reached you she hugged you.

"Yes you did, I got you all 3 kinds because you work too hard."