Hello Sister

June 24, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

TVD x Criminal Minds crossover! this isn't a specific episode of any show, just stuff I made up. idk what i wanted the title to be and this is the best i could come up with😭😂 if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment!

edit: okay i'm not changing the title BUT i am going to still make it gender inclusive!

*Word Count: 1.1K*

Warning: Cussing

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

Your older brothers, well actually brother kidnapped your boyfriend, Spencer Reid while you were on a date. You left to use the bathroom and when you came back out, the table was empty and there was a note.

It's been a while since your last visit sister/brother/kid, it would be a shame if something were to happen to your precious human

-D.S.

You grabbed your bag and threw a hundred dollar bill on the table quickly making your way to the car.

You knew your brother would most likely not kill him because he loved you too much but nonetheless you were pissed that he ruined date night.

As you were driving you called your brother, Damon's phone.

It picked up on the second ring, not giving him a a chance to speak you say, "Damon I swear to god if you hurt a single hair on his beautiful head I will personally rip your heart out of your fucking chest!" You seethed into the phone.

Your brother didn't respond instead it was Spencer. "Babe! Your brother means well he just..." Spencer pauses trying to find a nice way to phrase what he wanted to say.

"...goes about it in a weird way?" Spencer finishes trying to calm you down.

"I don't care! I'll go about it in a 'weird way' and accidentally stick my hand in his chest, ripping his heart out if he hurts you!"

"Ouch, that hurts sister/brother/kid." Damon says teasingly.

"Good and I'll make it hurt a lot more once I get my hands on you!" You say back.

"It's ok Y/n I'll make sure Spencer stays safe until you get here." Stefan said.

"Thank you Steffy, this is why you're my favorite!" You say, happy to hear your brothers voice again.

You hang up the phone and speed faster towards the Salvatore boarding house. You stop and speed towards the house leaving the keys in the car.

You grab a make shift stake and storm into the house. Speeding to the fire place you press Damon against the wall.

"Hello sister/brother/kid." he said smirking. You then stabbed him near his heart so the piece of wood would brush against it.

"Brother." You said simply.

You let Damon go and he falls to the ground, you turn to the couch and see Stefan and Spencer. "Spence!" You say as you speed towards him, placing your hands on his face to see if there were any scratches.

"Y/n, I'm fine!" He says chuckling. You then stop checking him and look into his eyes. You lean down and peck his lips hugging him. He hugged you back tighter.