In Your Dreams Pretty Boy

October 15, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

ok so in this imagine you have a son and his name is 'Demetrios Derek Reid' but his nicknames are 'Metri' and 'Derek' so if you see me change the name to derek i don't mean derek morgan (until you get to the end) hopefully it's not too confusing! but yeah 'Demetrios', 'Metri', and 'Derek' are all the same person until you get near the end of the story!! anyway i hope you guys enjoy!:)

edit: in this story the reader is really short like 5'3" at the tallest but as usual this story is for EVERYONE to read!<3

*Word Count: 1.9K*

Warning: none

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

Spencer Reid and his wife/husband/partner, Y/n Reid, have been married for over 18 years but have known each other for much longer. Demetrios Derek Reid is their 17 year old son. 

He is very smart, athletic and he loves music. He usually get's called 'Metri'or 'Derek', but get's called by his full name when he's in big trouble. Demetrios is 6'0", which isn't surprising since Spencer is 6'1".

Besides bonding over their smartness, the boys also loved to tease you, especially about your height. It makes Spencer feel a lot better since his wife/husband/partner and his son bond over sports and their love for music. 

He looks like Spencer and his personality is a lot like yours, although he's clearly both you and Spencer in one.

Metri could've already graduated high school 4 years ago but he wanted the full high school experience and you and Spencer were perfectly fine with that. You guys let him choose his own path.

Spencer worked at the BAU full time while you worked at the BAU and as professor at a university part time.

~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I didn't have work today, since my pm classes were cancelled but Spencer did and he offered to pick Derek up from school. Derek has this thing about driving and since it stops him from driving himself anywhere, Spencer and I usually take turns picking him up and taking him places. He only drives when both of us aren't available.

I decided to make food for my family and by make I mean order take out, bring it home, then put it in fancy dishes.

I finished putting all the food out but I needed another plate so I opened the cabinet and took a step back making eye contact with the stack of plates.

...That were all the way on the top shelf. I went on my tippy toes and almost had the plate touch my finger tips so I keep trying to stretch my arm just a little more.

~~~~~~

Spencer's POV

Today was just a paper work day so I finished quickly and asked Hotch if I could leave a little bit earlier.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in." Hotch said.

"Hey Hotch. I finished my paperwork and I was wondering if it'd be alright if I could head out a little early?" I asked Hotch putting the stack of papers on his desk.

"Well if you have nothing else to do then go right ahead Spencer." Hotch said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at Hotch who gave me a smile small back as I closed his door softly. I grabbed all of my stuff then said bye to the rest of the team, heading out to my car.