I Was Made For Loving You

August 31, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

hey y'all i know it's been a while and i'm so sorry! i've been hella busy:( anyways! i hope you enjoy!!

*Word Count: 2.5K*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Spencer's POV

My best friend hasn't been her/his/their normal cheery self. She/he's/they've been down a lot lately and she/he/they doesn't/don't think anyone has noticed. But I did, I do. I haven't heard her/his/their beautiful angelic voice for over 4 months. And she/he/they always sings, she/he/they is/are a singer after all.

I've been away on a case for about a week, I've tried to call Y/n but she/he/they hasn't/haven't answered. She/he/they only text/s me asking how I'm doing and always avoids talking about herself/himself/themself.

I knew Y/n needed me so I decided to take the next week off so I could hang out with her/him/them. I already talked to Hotch about it and he agreed. The team was worried about Y/n as well, she/he's/they're literally always around. Where I go she/he/they goes/go and vice versa.

And for some reason the team was worried about me too. Something about how I've been down and I'm constantly checking my phone for calls or text messages. I'm just waiting to hear from my best friend, the only person in the world who understands everything and anything about me. She/he's/they're perfect and I love her/him/them.

As a friend of course! Only as a friend.

Right?

I checked my phone again.

"Spencer, that's like the 50th time you've picked up your phone." JJ said chuckling.

"Yeah, pretty boy. You've been checking your phone literally every 2 minutes. I've counted." Derek grinned while waving his phone at me.

"63 times and I know, I just want to make sure that I don't miss anything." I said staring down at my phone once more when all of a sudden I got a text from Y/N.

Hey, Spence I know you should be landing soon. Would you like me to come pick you up?

I smiled, every time I came back from a case Y/n asks the same question and I always say no.

It's fine Y/n, is it okay if I come over after I land? I texted.

Of course Spence, you're always welcome. I gave you a key for a reason genius;) Drive safe, I can't wait to see you! I love you<3 She/he/they replied.

My smile grew even wider as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I know we always say I love you to each other but lately it's felt different when she/he/they say/s it to me. 

And by lately I mean like the last two years, so basically since the first time I laid eyes on her/him/them. We've been through a lot the past two years we've known each other.

Y/n doesn't really have a good relationship with her/his/their father. He hated that she/he/they became a singer instead of a doctor. When I met her/his/their dad he hated me and called me a fake doctor, and that was the last straw for Y/n.

~~~Flashback~~~

3rd POV

"I'm moving out dad." You said sternly.