When Did You Catch That?

January 1, 2021

~EDITED~

a/n:

if you're a stiles stilinski lover please check out my new book 'stiles stilinski imagines'! the first 5 chapters are up now!!!:)

*Word count: 600+*

Warning: a little bit of kissing as well as cursing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV

The team just finished a case in Tennessee and they decided to stay the night and leave tomorrow. While you were hanging out, you spent most of the night with Derek, drinking and laughing.

He wanted advice on how to get in a relationship. "How did you know Spencer was the one?" You smiled thinking about the time when you knew.

"Well there wasn't just one specific reason, there were many. When he'd call me in the mornings just so I was the first person he talked to. The butterflies I would feel whenever he'd look at me and every time we touched, I always felt like I was on top of the world. My heart would pound but as soon as we started speaking he would instantly calm me down." You looked back at Derek still having that look in your eyes.

"Trust me Der, you'll know when you find the one." You sighed smiling at him. You looked around the room and saw Spencer down a drink, furrowing your eyebrows since Spencer doesn't usually drink.

"Speaking of the one, I'm gonna go check on mine." You finished your drink than gave Derek a friendly pat on his forearm before stumbling a little towards Spencer, since you were a little tipsy.

"Hey baby." You said leaning on him, he stepped away making you stumble but you didn't think anything of it, thinking you were just too drunk and you tripped on your own feet.

Spencer ignored you. "Spence." You said a little louder trying to gain his attention.

"What do you want?" He says with an attitude. You're taken aback and furrow your brows.

"When'd you catch that?" You asked concerned.

"Catch what?" Spencer asks annoyed.

"That fucking attitude." You sassed him. His eyed widened hearing your tone go from sweet to sassy.

"Probably from your other boyfriend." Spencer muttered but luckily you were able to hear what he said.

"Who's my other boyfriend?" You asked confused.

Spencer glared at you. "The person you ditched me for all night." He says crossing his arms.

"Derek?" You questioned and he looked away. You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck keeping a firm grip just in case he tried to push you away, but he didn't.

"You're jealous." You stated.

"What? No I'm not!" He defended.

"You should know this by now, I only love you Spencer. I was only talking to Derek because he wanted advice." You explained to him.

"Advice on what?" He asked genuinely curious.

"I don't know maybe I should only explain that to my 'other boyfriend'." You teased, pulling away but you were brought back as Spencer wrapped his arms around your waist looking down at you and waiting for you to continue.

"He was asking advice on how to find 'the one'. Then asked me how I knew you were the one." You explain to him with a smile on your face.

Spencer looks away from you, guilt evident on his face. "I'm sorry." He apologizes meeting your gaze. You sighed and leaned up giving him a kiss.

"I forgive you. You're the only person I love Spencer Reid. You have my whole heart." You confessed with a loving look in your eyes.

Spencer smiled down at you shyly. "I don't deserve you." He whispered.

"Hey, stop that. You know I hate when you put yourself down." You said soft but sternly.

"I love you Y/n." Spencer said leaning down and capturing your lips in a feverish kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

a/n:

i hope you guys enjoyed this short imagine and i hope you have a great new year<3

Question of the day:

what's your best pick up line?

my answer: do you have 11 protons because you're sodium fine;) ahaha

i told this pick up line to one of my friends during class and my chemistry teacher laughed so harddd! i got extra credit too lolll