بازوكا ( pt. 3)

June 12, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

im hella extra for making this 3 parts but i like the suspense lol😂

*Word Count: 300+*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

You slowly opened your eyes, hearing voices around you.

Looking around you see the entire team surrounding your bed. Spencer and Penelope were on both sides of you holding your hands with their eyes closed. You squeezed Spencer's hand which caused him to wake up immediately and the entire team to look at you.

"Hey." You said, your voice hoarse. 

"How long have I been out?" You asked.

"1 day 9 hours 13 minutes and 32 seconds." Spencer replied.

"Y/n, what you did was incredibly stupid." Hotch said.

"I know Hotch it was just an instant reaction, but I'm not sorry. It was either my life or all of ours and I would do the same thing over again if I had to." You replied.

Hotch nodded patting your leg. "I know."

"You had us all worried." Penelope said tearing up.

You turned your head to face her, "I'm sorry for worrying you Pen, I'm sorry for worrying all of you guys."

"Y/n," Spencer said grabbing your attention, gently pulling your hand towards him.

"Ever since your first day at the BAU, you captured my attention. Your beauty, your brains, your confidence was just intriguing. And I found myself falling in love with you more every single day. This made me realize that I need to stop being scared and just go for whatever I love because I don't have forever. What I'm trying to tell you is th-" 

"-I love you too Spencer." You said cutting him off smiling wide.

Spencer matches your smile slowly leaning in to kiss you. The kiss was slow and passionate, when you both pulled away all you could hear was cheering from the team. Laughing you hid your face in Spencer's chest in embarrassment.

You and Spencer looked up at each other smiling, happy that you got to say 'I love you'.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

a/n:

I hope ya'll enjoyed this little series even though it really could've just been made into one part!