Good Life

June 9, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

let's pretend that you made the song instead!:) i've been so obsessed with this song, it's one of my feel good songs lolll that's why i wanted to make an imagine with 'good life' in it.

song: good life by G-Eazy ft. Kehlani

*Word Count: 2.1K*

Warning: None:)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd POV

You woke up really excited today. Garcia told you last night that there were no new cases, it was just a paperwork day. You never told the team but you were secretly recording a song with G-Eazy called 'Good Life' and you got the entire team tickets, as well as Jack, Haley, Will and Henry, to where you'll be performing with G-Eazy for the first time. You wanted your performance to be a surprise.

You looked over at the clock.

7:13 AM

You hop out of bed and get ready. After you put on your clothes you grab your gun, badge and purse. Quickly grabbing the 11 tickets from your drawer, putting them in your bag and heading out.

Walking into the building you smile at the receptionist and head to the elevators. When you got to the sixth floor you walked through the doors seeing the team crowded around Spencer's desk.

When the team saw you they smiled because of the huge grin plastered on your face. "What's got you so happy sunshine?" Derek asked you.

"You'll find out soon!" You said cheerily walking to Hotch and Rossi's office to ask them to come out.

The team turned towards Reid and asked him if he knew why you were so happy. He shrugged. "I have no idea."

"You sure you didn't make her/him/them happy last night boy wonder?" Garcia said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Spencer started blushing "W-what? No! After work we went to get coffee and then I dropped her/him/them off at her/his/their apartment."

After a little while Rossi and Hotch came downstairs and you walked towards the group. "Okay I thought since today is a slow day, why don't we go to a carnival after work? There's a concert and I bought all of us tickets, Hotch you can bring Jack and Haley and JJ you can bring Will and Henry!"

Everybody thought about it and said yes mainly because they wanted to go and hang out somewhere else besides work but also because they didn't want to ruin your good mood.

"Yay! I think you guys will love the performers!" You said smiling even harder. You gave everyone the tickets and agreed that you would meet in the front since you knew where to go.

The day went by quickly and luckily the criminals decided to take the day off as well.

Everyone left and told you they couldn't wait. You packed your stuff up and waited by Spencer's desk. When he came back he smiled and then hugged you. You both stood there for a while, sighing in content. "I love you." You said nuzzling your face closer to his chest.

"I love you." Spencer said holding you tighter.

"As much as I would love to stay here Spence, we got a concert and carnival to get to!" You said pulling away and grabbing his hand excitedly.

"You're so cute." Spencer said kissing your head, and laughing at your sudden outburst. Spencer grabbed his messenger bag and then began walking with you towards the elevator.