What'd You say?

November 22, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while! i hope you guys enjoy this cute imagine!

the reader has a kid in this!!

*Word Count: 1.2K*

Warning: Mentions of abuse

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

Y/n is Penelope's best friend and Spencer's girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. You and Spencer have been together for 2 years. You met at your workplace, the library. That same day Spencer met your 6 year old son, who was only slightly polite to Spencer. Lorenzo, or Enzo was hesitant about Spencer because of your past relationship with his dad, Benjamin.

Benjamin left you when he found out you were pregnant. He came back when Enzo was 5, you wanted your son to know his dad so you allowed him to be in your lives again. Everything was great... the first year. 

A few months after Enzo's 6th birthday Benjamin began to physically and mentally abuse you. You tolerated it for Enzo's sake, 2 months into the abuse he never touched or yelled at Enzo until one day when Enzo was sitting next to his dad at the table as they watched TV.

~~~Flashback~~~

Enzo got bored of what was on the TV so he began to climb off the chair accidentally knocking Benjamin's beer onto the floor. He got up quickly, the chair falling from under him, and had a look of hatred on his face. 

Enzo got off the chair scared. Benjamin picked up the chair and threw it against the wall. Y/n ran into the room and stood in front of Enzo protecting him  from his monstrous father. Benjamin backhanded Y/n making her/him/them fall to the floor.

"Mommy/papa/____!" Enzo yelled getting on his knees and cradling his mothers/fathers/____ head.

"I'm okay, baby." Y/n said kissing his hand.

"You and your pathetic son!" He shouted angrily throwing things across the room.

He laughs evilly, "You got lucky this time kid." He said to Enzo. He turned around, grabbed his jacket and drove off to god knows where. When She/he/they knew he was gone, Y/n got up and looked at her/his/their son. "We're gonna get out of here tonight alright baby? I want you to go into your room, take your spider man bag and grab as many things as you can. I'll be in there to help you in a bit. Hurry now baby." Y/n said kissing her/his/their son on the head as they both went into their rooms grabbing everything they needed.

After an hour Y/n threw everything into her/his/their car and buckled up Enzo. "Ready for a road trip baby?" Y/n asked smiling. Enzo nodded and kissed his mother/father/____ on her/his/their cheek. "Okay, let's go." Y/n pulled out of the driveway never looking back.

"Mommy/papa/____, where are we going?" Enzo asked curiously. "We're going to Quantico, Virginia to visit mommy's/papa's/____ friend, Penelope. Remember her?"

"The one with the crazy clothes and hair?" He asked. Y/n chuckled "Yes baby."

"I like her." Enzo says smiling at his mother/father/____ through the mirror, Y/n matching his smile.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Now you and Enzo lived with Spencer. He asked you to move in after being together for a little over a year, but you weren't too sure about how Enzo would feel so Spencer took it upon himself to ask the 7 year old boy who surprisingly said yes.