You Too!

July 16, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

this imagine was based off of a request by @Xol_XIM!

yo what's up with me and bombs, i just noticed a lot of my stories have a bomb in it. idk i just think it makes the stories more interesting.

*Word Count: 2.1K*

Warning: Mentions of a bomb. Cussing. Kissing. Mentions of death.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Spencer's POV

We're working on a case, where the unsub, Benjamin James, A very close family friend of the Sinclair's, has been planting bombs to hurt the family, 2 of them are severely injured. The only members of the family that are left are Jaz, Jax and Ronald.

Hotch then came into the room. "We're going to have the head of the bomb squad come and help us. She/he/they should be arriving in about 5 minutes."

I smiled to myself thinking about seeing my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. Y/n Morgan. She/he's/they're the love of my life.

Yes I did say Morgan, as in Derek Morgan and no Derek doesn't know. We've been dating for about 6 months and it has been the best 6 months of my life.

We haven't said 'I love you' but I know that I'm in love with her/him/them and I believe that she/he's/they're in love with me as well.

We haven't told Derek yet because we just haven't found the right time to do it.

We want to tell him together but we're always so busy and our schedules never match up.

Maybe today will be the day we'll tell Derek!

3rd POV

A little later you walked through the BAU doors.

The first person you see is Derek.

"Der!" You yell jumping into your big brothers arms.

"Hey little sis/bro/____!" Morgan said swinging you around before putting you back down and messing up your hair.

"Hey!" You said swatting his hand away then fixing your hair.

"How have you been?" Derek asked.

"I've been great, you?"

"Good, good. I've been pretty well. I've missed you a lot." Derek said.

"I know me too, I'm glad that we're getting to see each other. I just wish it was under better circumstances." You said smiling sadly, Derek doing the same.

All of a sudden you hear heels clicking rapidly and a high pitch squeal.

"EEK! Is that Derek Morgan Junior?!" Penelope said hugging you tightly.