Distracted

June 21, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

when i say 'chest' i mean like with a bra on bc you're shirtless but you do have a bra on lol so just in case you were wondering😂

this is mainly for my babes with (.)(.)'s but if you don't have any of those pretend that spencer is ogling your stomach or something!

*Word Count: 600+*

Warning: None

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

You got to the site of where the unsub was. You and the team decided to split up to cover more ground.

As you turned the corner the unsub hit you on the back of the head and you stumbled. "Ugh." You groaned starting to get back up.

"Y/N! Are you okay! What's happening??" You heard Penelope panicking in your ear.

"It's nothing Garcia, don't worry about it." You said getting into a fighting stance.

He got a few good hits on you, your face once and your stomach twice. But last second you gained the upper hand, grabbing your gun you shot his leg so he couldn't fight back. You punched him one last time knocking him out.

The team ran to your location after hearing the gun shot. Morgan hand cuffed the unsub and escorted him out followed by Rossi and Hotch. Spencer ran over to you checking the cut on your face.

"We should get you checked out." Spencer said worried.

"Spence I'm fine! It was just a few hits, nothing too bad." You said trying to ease his mind.

"Y/n's a strong, Reid. She/he/they'll be fine." Emily said smiling at you both while JJ nodded in agreement.

After you got cleaned up by the paramedics you all made your way back to the BAU.

~~~~~~

"Y/n!" Penelope exclaimed as soon as she saw you.

"You're okay!" She said hugging you tightly making you wince.

"Ah" You groan holding your stomach.

She gasped and pulled away. "You're hurt! Where?" She asked as she searched your face and body, despite your protests. Penelope then ended up ripping your button shirt open while trying to check for injuries.

"Penelope!" You exclaimed. She was touching the bruises on your stomach from where you were hit with a frown on her face.

JJ and Emily were laughing. Spencer was blushing while staring at you wide eyed. Rossi and Hotch looked at you and Penelope amused.

Morgan stares at you smirking and raising his eyebrows, "Okay Y/l/n! I see you putting in the work." Derek said referring to your toned stomach.

"Oh shut up Morgan!" You said laughing, not bothering to button up your shirt.

"Me and Spence are gonna go home now, okay?" You said bending down to grab the bag you dropped.

"Spence?" You call tilting your head slightly, facing him. His eyes were glued to your chest, that was pushed up more because of your bra as he swallowed thickly.

"Spencer!" JJ yelled.

Nothing but silence from Spencer.

"Hellooo?" Emily said snapping her fingers in his face.

"I think pretty boy is a bit... distracted." Derek said smirking while pointing at your lack of clothing.

Chuckling you then began to button up your shirt, everyone watching Spencer's face.

His eyes were still fixed on your chest. When you finally covered your bra he shook his head like he was getting out of a trance.

"It's nice to have you back down to earth pretty boy, did something distract you?" Derek asked teasingly.

"W-what- um no. No, I wasn't distracted at all. Let's go Y/n. Yeah we should, um we should probably go. Like right now." Spencer said his eyes focused on only you, grabbing his messenger bag then practically dragging you out of the building while everyone was laughing.

"Tell us the dirty details later Y/n!" Emily yelled after you guys which made you laugh and blush lightly.

Man were you in for a long steamy night;)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

a/n:

i hope y'all enjoyed this short imagine!<3