Sorry

November 25th, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

please read the a/n at the end! especially the last couple parts! i hope you guys enjoy!

*Word Count: 1.8K*

Warning: None.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Your POV

Spencer has been acting really weird lately. He's been forgetful, stays out late and hasn't been spending any time with me. He tells me that he's out with Derek and Emily sometimes or he's out at the library and wants to go alone because he'll be quick so I don't question it. I know he gets really stressed with work.

The reason why I'm starting to get suspicious is because well, we work at the same place, I like to just assume that he needs some time off, I could understand why working with your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner and seeing her/him/them 24/7 could be tiring, which is why I don't say anything. I know you might think that 'she's/he's/they're an idiot, he's cheating' but I know my Spencer. He might not show it as much as he used to but I know he loves me.

Today after work I decided to surprise Spencer and get our favorite Chinese food and for dessert jello and maybe something a little more, if you catch my drift;)

I finish putting my stuff away and grab my bag, I then walk over to Spencer's desk and lean on it. "Hey, Spence is it okay if I meet you back home? Maybe you can get a ride from Derek or something?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

He briefly looks up at me and shakes his head up and down. "Alright, I'll see you at home then I love you." I said wondering if he would say it back this time.

"Love you too." Spencer said quickly, not looking at me. It didn't sound like he meant it but this is the first time in a little while he's said it back. I studied his beautiful face for a couple more seconds then got up and sighed quietly.

I quickly made my way to the Chinese restaurant and waited for my food for about 15 minutes. "Y/n Y/l/l!" The lady called. I walked towards the cash register.

"Your total is $30.15." The cashier said smiling. I handed her my credit card and a minute later I was on the road again heading to Penelope's place.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door. She opened it with a huge smile on her face. "Y/n!!"

"Hey Penny!" I said laughing.

"I have the jello and made it just like you said." Penelope said taking it out of the fridge.

"Thank you so much Penelope, you're a life saver!" I said hugging her. "Of course! Emily and Derek are coming over for a movie night so if you and Spencer want to come over you guys are more then welcome to!" Penelope said smiling.

"I'm not positive we'll be able to come and if we can't then we'll come over next time for sure!! I promise!" I said holding my pinky out. Penelope wrapped her pinky around mine. "You guys better!" She said causing the both of us to laugh.

"We will, I'm going to go now. Thanks again Penelope I owe you one!" I said giving her a hug and walking out.

"It's no problem! Text me when you get home so I know you're safe." Penelope said watching me from her door.

"Will do! Love you Penny!" I slightly shouted as I closed my door and made my way back to mine and Spencer's place. 

I got out of the car and struggled as I made my way to our door. I put the food down and take my keys out unlocking the door, when I open it my eyes see a sight I never thought I would see.