Be Alright (Pt. 2)

November 10, 2020

~EDITED~

a/n:

hey guys here's part two to 'be alright' some of you have been asking and it's finally  here! ngl i totally forgot about this chapter lolll!

sorry if this is confusing since i didn't put this chapter at the end (most recent update), i wanted future readers to be able to read part 2 right after they read part one so they don't have to search far for this chapter. thanks for bearing with me:)

anways i hope you guys enjoy!

y/f/f : Your Favorite Flower(s)

*Word Count: 3.7K*

Warning: Cussing. Sad:(

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV

"NO!" Hotch and Rossi screamed as you fell off the building. Emily, JJ and Penelope started to cry. Too shocked to say anything at the moment. "Y/n!" Spencer screamed as a tear fell down his face, he began to run over to the edge. Derek ran after him and hugged Spencer as his eyes began to tear up. Trying his best to comfort his best friend.

The team felt their hearts sink, they knew that after this day it wouldn't be the same.

~~~10 Months Later~~~

It was a quick day at the BAU, the shuffling of papers, the quick footsteps were heard from all around the room, as the day was coming to an end things started to slow down.

Derek, Emily, JJ and Penelope walked into the room making their way to Spencer's desk. "Hey Spence." JJ said giving Spencer a small smile.

Spencer looked up giving them a brief smile, before continuing to put his stuff away. The team members gave each other sad looks. Derek saw the single Y/f/f. 

"You gonna see pretty girl/boy/cute nickname today?" Derek asked.

Spencer gave a small smile at Y/n's nickname. "Yeah, I am."

"You want us to come with you?" Penelope asked Spencer. The entire team would visit Y/n at least once a week but Spencer went everyday after work, always bringing a single Y/f/f.

They knew that Spencer needed his alone time with you so they would try to come on the same day.

Spencer shook his head. "No, but thank you." Spencer said standing up. He threw his messenger bag over his shoulder and picked up the flower with one hand.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Spencer said nodding his head and walking out as the team watched him until they could no longer see him.

"I'm worried about him." Emily says out loud, causing everyone to nod there heads in agreement.

~~~~~~

Spencer got into his car, he couldn't wait to see Y/n. That was his favorite part of the day, he'd finish work, buy (her/his/their) favorite flower then head straight to visit Y/n.

The drive wasn't too long, Spencer parked his car then grabbed his bag and the flower carefully once more walking to see (Preferred Pronoun/s). He passed many people until he finally found where she/he/they was/were. 

Spencer pushed open the doors and saw her/him/them laying in the hospital bed looking as beautiful as ever. He could hear the beeping of the machine as he closed the door and made his way towards her/his/their sleeping form.