6

Amelia: Madisonnn..Cameronnn.

[u sit straight up and look at troy]

Cameron: you know the drill
Troy: Yess maam

[he grabs his backpack and climbs out the window and jumps into your front yard. he starts running and you and madison are looking out the window laughing]

Madison: u guys have a whole routine?
Cameron: pretty much
Amelia: GIRLSSS.
Cameron and Madison: COMINGGG

[u both laugh and run downstairs]

Amelia: hey angels, how are you guys. did u have fun?

[madsion turns and looks up at you giggling]

Cameron: we had tons of fun for sure
Amelia: Glad to here that.
Cameron: where's my dad
Amelia: oh, he had a bit too much to drink so he directly went to his room.

Cameron: [u mumbled under your breathe] not again
Amelia: what was that
Cameron: oh nothing, do u guys live far from here?
Amelia: about 45 minutes
Cameron: oh, it's really late, would you guys like to stay over?
Amelia: oh sweetie-
Cameron: don't worry about it, you guys can take the 2 guest rooms upstairs. or Madison can sleep in my room and we can have a little sleepover
Amelia: i wouldn't want your father-
Cameron: it's okay Amelia, how about i give you guys some extra pjs and u guys can hit the hay. it's 10:55 pm. i wouldn't want you guys to get in an accident at night.
Madison: mom pleaseeee

[Amelia hesitates for a sec]

Amelia: uhh, okay. Thanks you sweetheart.
Cameron: of course, i'll go get some pjs, u guys can settle in the first two doors on the right upstairs.
Amelia: thank you hun

[Amelia and Madison go upstairs and you sit on your phone in the kitchen eating cereal. you are scrolling through instagram and then you see the Jawline guy you saw earlier]

Cameron's thoughts
holy- NO. NO NO NO NO NO. YOU ARE NOT WEAK. STOP SIMPING YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
End of thoughts

you finish eating your cereal and go up to your room. you put your led lights on red and start singing to "Baby are you home" by Lil Uzi Vert. (uzi is superior). you take out the edibles jacob gave you earlier and took 2. your high came in and you took a video of yourself singing "Deep Sea Tundras" on your priv story on snap while high. so many people were sliding up with "are u high" or "you be on a whole different planet foo". u put your phone down and looked at a wall during your trip. it ended so u just started drawing to music.

Drawing was your safe place. it expressed how you felt. You carried this sketchbook almost everywhere you went bc you would always draw what your feeling of for fun. you drew a skeleton hand holding a blunt. it was around 2 am. you got tired so u turned off the music and leds and went to bed.

Next Morning

it was around 6:30 am. you got up and did what you did every weekend in the mornings. you skated to the top of a hill and stopped for coffee. u got your coffee and skated to  the hill and walked the rest. you were in sweats. no one knows you come here. only you. one time, Sam brought you here when u were little. u remebered where it so ever since you turned 14, you would go there every morning and watch the sunrise. it was just you. it was your get away place. you you take out your anger there, relax there, vibe in general, cry, it was your spot. Sam never came back there because he forgot about it but your didnt. You came ever weekend morning to let yourself go. Sam has no idea how much that place meant to you.

you sit on a bench that has a view of the city, along with the sunrise. you hear birds chirping and the cool breeze making the leaves of the trees ruffle. you stared at the view and you let yourself go. all the emotions u had built up, we're gone. you played soft music in the background while watching the sunrise. your dad always wakes up at 8:00 o'clock every morning to start his work (he works at home usually). time passed and your alarm went off for 7:30. the time u leave to get back without your dad noticing. but this time you had to be extra careful because of amelia and madison. you grab your phone and board and z o o m out of there. you skate to your house and u lightly open the door and crawl up to your room. you put your board down and lay on your bed. you release a sigh of relief. you stand up and start making breakfast. you make pancakes but u just have a smoothie bc u weren't that hungry. you wait for everyone to come down. you just chilled on your phone which is when you heard stomps going down the stairs. you knew it was your dad so you put down your phone and stood up ready for his orders because he always asks you to do stuff. he went to his office and stayed in there. you were surprise but didn't care. then you heard 2 pairs of feet going down.

Amelia: good morning honey
Cameron: Goodmornig Amelia, hey Mads
Madison: Goodmorning, and oooo 'Mads' i like that.

[u all laugh then your dad comes out of his office]

Y/D: Amelia?
Amelia: good morning Daniel, how are you
Y/D: oh im fine-
Cameron: dad, you passed out asleep yesterday and it was late so i invited them to sleep over.
Y/D: oh, that's fine. Let's eat.

[u all sit down but u didn't have a plate bc u weren't gonna eat]

Amelia: this looks delicious
Cameron: thanks
Amelia: where's your plate sweetie?
Cameron: oh, i had a smoothie earlier, i'm good
Amelia: okay

[they all start eating and at the first bite, you dad spits out his food]

Cameron: what's wrong?
Y/D: this tastes like shit

[Amelia look at your dad and back at you a little unsettled but you were unfazed]

Cameron: i'm sorry, what can i make you, dad?
Y/D: Nothing i don't want your nasty food, i'm gonna order postmates. you can't even cook right

[Amelia was shocked and noticed you had no reaction which made her worried]

Amelia: you know what, i will cook you comething. Cameron, Sweetie, there is a hundred dollar bill on my nightstand. how about you take that and go shopping a bit?
Cameron: oh, Amelia, please- i'm fine
Amelia: don't worry about it sweetheart, i'll take care of your dads food. go have fun.

[u look up at her with a smile]

Cameron: thank you
Amelia: of course sweetie have fun

[u hug her and she hugs back. you went up and as you were gonna go out the door, something didn't feel right]

Cameron: Mads, wanna come?
Madison: No thank you, i'm gonna stay with my mom.
Cameron: okay, bye guys
Madison and Amelia: bye

-

Y/D: she is a disappointment
Amelia: Daniel, she is not. She is such a kind, beautiful, independent young woman. she is amazing.
Y/D: no, she is a deadweight i carry on my shoulders. she takes after her idiotic mother.
Amelia: Daniel..
Y/D: one day she is gonna end up like her mother. six feet under ground.

[Amelia looks down and Madison stays quiet eating]

-

Cameron's thoughts
i'm freeeeee. finna go to the mall bitchessss.
end of thoughts

you go to the mall in an uber. you get there and it was about 9:30. you were looking around stores for a while and you went into American eagle and you saw a really cute sweater shirt. it was a knitted, navy blue and white sweater. you loved it but there wasn't your size. there was only small and large. you are usually a small but this sweater didn't fit right. but then u remembered madsion. she looks about a small. you bought it for her and continued shopping.

you went into zumiez looking at hoodies and one of them caught your eye. it was a white thrasher hoodie so you were walking up to the hoodie and right when u put your hand on it to grab it, another hand was on it too. you looked up and suprised by who it was. you were in pure disgust.

Cameron: oh, y o u.

.