15

1 YEAR AGO

SOPHMORE YEAR

Cameron: andrewww, stop tickling me HAHHAHAHA
Andrew: NEVER

[he keeps tickling you and you squirm on the bed laughing]

Cameron: AHAHHAH ANDREWW AJJAJAJj
Andrew: ok ok i'll stop.
Cameron: thank you
Andrew: have things with your dad gotten better?
Cameron: no, he is stilling hitting me.
Andrew: im sorry babe, i wish i could do something.
Cameron: it okay

[you look again and play with your hands. he puts his hand over yours and you look into his eyes]

Andrew: your not alone okay? i love you.
Cameron: i love you too, Andrew.

[you both kiss and cuddle]

2 WEEKS LATER

Andrew: WHY DONT YOU WANT TO?
Cameron: ANDREW, I HAVE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES. IM NOT READY. AND YOU TRYING TO CONVINCE ME WONT MAKE THINGS GO FASTER.
Andrew: IM SURE IF IT WASNT ME, YOU WOULD DO IT.

[you look down in frustration. your mind was filled with thoughts and anger]

Cameron: ANDREW, I LOVE YOU. BUT IM NOT READY. WHY CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.
Andrew: ITS EASY, YOU JUST DONT LOVE ME.
cameron: ANDREW, I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART. I DONT NEED TO SLEEP WITH YOU TO PROVE MY LOVE.
Andrew: YOU BITCH. YOU NEVER LOVED ME. YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH ME IF YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME.

[you hestitate]

Cameron: i think we should take a break.
Andrew: YEAH, I THINK WE SHOULD. BYE CAMERON.

[he slams the door and you shut your self in your room and cry for hours]

1 DAY LATER

you grab tour stuff and head to andrews house. you missed him. you went to apologize.

(you and andrew have been dating for 3 months btw and multiple times he has tried to convince you to sleep with him but you didn't want to)

knock knock knock

you wait there at his front door with no response

Cameron: andrew??

no answer. you turned the door knob and it opened. he didn't lock the door.

CAMERONS THOUGHTS
weird. he must have been in a rush
END OF THOUGHTS

you walked in and see a pair of shoes on the floor. they weren't andrews. you thought maybe they were his moms.

Cameron: andrew?

you kept walking and went down to the basement. there laid Andrew. fully naked. there was a girl next to him. Kayla. on the nightstand was a pack of condoms and an opened on. your heart sank. you broke down. you couldn't believe it.

Kayla was a hoe. she slept with every guy at school. she kept tryna get with Andrew but you always beat her ass, or Andrew would shoo her away. she was gorgeous tho. too bad she wore out her pussy at 13.

you stood there speechless.

Cameron: i-i leave you alone for one day. a-and you go out sleeping with a random hoe?

[andrew sits up suprised and kayla flutters her eyes open. no guilt at all.]

Andrew: ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR.
Cameron: well it looks like you slept with a girl because i wouldn't sleep with you.
Andrew: i swear-
Cameron: I HATE YOU. I LOVED YOU. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY BECAUSE YOU COULDNT KEEP YOUR DICK OUT OF SOMEONES PUSSY! I HATE YOU ANDREW WILSON. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. I FCKING HATE YOU.

you slap him

you fcking slapped him

you slapped the one person that made you happy in a long time

you didn't feel anything

he deserved it

Cameron: AND FOR YOU. IF I EVER SEE YOY AGAIN, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS. I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT MONTHS AGO THOUGH. FUCK BOTH OF YOU. HAVE A HAPPY LIFE ANDREW

door slams shut

you run out of the house with tears streaming down your face. you skated home as fast as you could. you went straight up to your room and screamed, broke things, letting go all of your anger. you were depressed for weeks.

all because you didn't sleep with him.

you guys made out and were comfortable with eachothers bodies.

but never slept together.

.