36

you slip on the light green top from brandy that troy bought you. you left uncomfy. u didn't wear clothes like this. it was mostly always sweats.

you look in the mirror and see a couple of bruises still there

WHY WONT THEY GO AWAY

it was 4:45 am. u were tired. hungry. and alone.

u got some make up and covered most of the up.

after you finished you life yes your shirt that showed a white gauze patch with medical tape over your cut on the side of your stomach by your ribs.

you didn't know what to do with your hair.

you got a hair tie and tons of bobby pins. you did a messy bun with a couple curly stands loose.

you but on your moms ring necklace and a pura vida silver ring on. you put your shoes on and got Troys hoodie. you forgot to give it back. you got your backpack and the black vans duffle bag with all your clothes for the rest of the week.

you had everything u needed.

you went out the door and got your car. you started the car and went to dunkin. you were hungry and needed coffee.

Cameron: hi can i have a large carmel iced coffee please?

of course that will be 2.50 at the window

Cameron: thank you

you pull up waiting for your drink. u already paid.

DING

you look at your phone and it was a text from Sam

Sam💙

hey kiddo, i wanna wish u
a good day. try not to have too
much fun :)

hey sam!! thank you <3
hahaha okay i won't, have a good day!

you too cammy, bye.
READ 5:12 AM

you smile at your phone. glad someone actually checked up on you and wished me a good day. rare.

here you go

Cam: thank you

you take your iced coffee and the guy gives you your change. you leave and drive to school.

ugh

INCOMING CALL FROM TROY

ACCEPT OR DECLINE

you press accept

Can: hello?
Troy: where u at
Cam: about 7 minutes away
Troy: okay cool, see u here.
Cameron: k, bye.

you hang up