</3 sorry

hiii

hi yall doin?

hehe so sorry for ghosting you guys for so long.
i just want to announce that i will not be continuing this story. it breaks my heart but i just can't do it anymore. i have not had any motivation to write or anything. i have also fallen out of love with the new jersey boys. i m not passionate about them like i used to be. this story has allowed me to meet great people that i cherish with my whole heart. but sadly this has come to an end. writing for you guys used to make me so happy but i have fallen out of love with the boys. i lost my passion for writing about them. i am truly sorry about this. this book has gotten so much attention throughout the past few months months i appreciate every single one of u guys for it. i never expected for this book to get so big which is a reason why it pains me to stop. i feel like i have let all of u down.

but i dont want you guys to be left hanging so i am offering this book to someone that will continue it and share their love for writing as i once did.

i can't give my account but i will allow 1 person to claim this book and continue it on their page. just comment below people you would like to see continue it or if you would like to claim and continue it.

(i will make another chapter announcing who will continue it if anyone does claim it)

this book has helped me cope and supported me at my lowest. thank you for all the support and love. it was nice having you guys on this journey with me, have a great day my lil losers<3