19

you slam your car door and put put & burn by billie eilish

you buckle your seatbelt and close your eyes for a second

you were tired as fuck

you started the car and followed sams car for a while. your eyes felt getting heavier and heavier. you couldn't keep your eyes open. you had to rest. the coffee hasn't kicked in.

Sam💙

Cameron: Sam, i can't do it. i'm super tired and can't keep my eyes open. i'm gonna rest a little at amcdonald's parking lot. i'll put a gps to my house. if you can, please just get my dad inside and go home and rest. i'll be okay. i just needa rest a bit.

Sam: hey kid, don't worry. of course. if you need me to pick you up, just call me. be safe Cameron

Cameron: of course, don't worry. bye sam

Sam: bye kiddo

end of call

you take the next exit to a mcdonald's and park. you slept for 20 minutes and woke up. you couldn't go back to sleep so went in and decided to eat something.

Cameron: hey can i get a medium fry?
Worker: sure

you pay and wait for your fries

Mattia: well well well. look who it is
Cameron: tf you doin polibio
Mattia: what are you doing at a mcdonalds at 3 am?
Cameron: none of your business, what are you doing here?
Mattia: picking up a late night snack after a great fuck.
Cameron: ew

Worker: here you go
Cameron: thank you

[you grab your fries and as you were about to walk out, someone grabbed your wrist]

Mattia: want me to drive you home?
Cameron: ew no, i have my car.
Mattia: okay be honest, who did you fuck?
Cameron: excuse me?
Mattia: you had to fuck someone.
Cameron: i didnt fuck anybody. you are disgusting.
Mattia: ik you did, who else would be dressed in a a hoodie, short shorts, and slides and 3am and looking rough.

someone that had to wait 5 hours to bail their dad, polibio

Cameron: shut the fuck up
Mattia: is this your first time
Cameron: shut up
Mattia: who was it
Cameron: no one
Mattia: was it good?
Cameron: i didnt fuck anyone, polibio. im not like you

mattia smirks and looks at your

Mattia: fcken whore, wait till everyone hears you fcked kairi
Cameron: what? i didn't do shit with kairi
Mattia: protecting your lil boyfriend?
Cameron: kairi left hours ago
Mattia: then why did he post on his snapchat "best time i have had in a while"
Cameron: because we had fun, jeez
Mattia: bullshit
Cameron: we didn't do anything
Mattia: then where were you huh? why are you here? what are you doing across town?

bailing my dad you dickhead

Cameron: ...fuck..you...
Mattia: pathetic, you are just like every other hoe.
Cameron: you just don't like me bc i keep you humble and put you in your place.

mattia didn't know what to say. you smirk and walk away into your car. you eat your fries and drive home.

AT HOME

you walk in and see your dad at in the kitchen drinking beer

dad: took you long enough
Cameron: WELL ATLEAST I TOOK THE TIME TO GET YOU OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I COULD HAVE LEFT YOU IN THERE BUT I DIDNT. IM TIRED, I WAS STARVING, AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. STOP COMPLAINING AND BE GRATEFUL I GOT YOU OUT. I PAID OUT OF MY OWN POCKET TO GET YOU OUT. YOU DONT APPRECIATE WHAT I DO FOR YOU.

with those words he stood up and drank the rest of his beer. you couldn't move. you were terrified. "why did i say that" is all you could think.

he walked over to you and punched your face and body. you fell to the floor. he wouldn't stop. you went unconscious. your eyes slowly closed closed as you watched him beat the living shit out of you. he didn't stop after you dropped.

he kept going

7:52 AM

DING

you open your eyes shivering as you laid on the cold white marble floors.

"what the fuck am i doing here" you said

then everything came back to you. you remember the beating your dad gave you. you looked down at your legs.

they were almost completely purple.

you reached out your arm to lift your shirt but you winced in pain.

you couldn't even move

you looked up at the shining chandelier hanging above you.

usually you would skip school but you can't skip anymore or you would get suspended.

you don't wanna disappoint sam.

after a couple of painful minutes. you finally stand up. you were suffering, but managed to stand up. you could barely walk but you had to go upstairs to change and grab your back pack. you slowly but steadily went upstairs and set your phone down recording. you stripped down i to your underwear and bra and spun slowly in circles so the camera catches every bit. as you were spinning, you cried, more than ever before. it's the worst beating you have ever received. you put back on your hoodie and some sweatpants. everything hurt. you couldn't even shower, or do your hair. not even brush your teeth. you put on your hoodie from last night, sweatpants to cover the bruises, and a low pony tail. you wanted to do a lazy bun put your hands couldn't go above your neck.

you made your dad breakfast and you bumped into a counter. you screamed in pain. you lifted your hoodie and saw the giant cut along the side of your stomach/ rib cage. it was still bleeding. you pressed some napkins against it for now and go your backpack and walked to school. you didnt skate for obvious reasons. so you walked all the way to school regretting what you said last night.

SCHOOL

Teacher: you are late, Hernandez

you said nothing

Teacher: hello? earth to cameron!! YOU ARE LATE YOUNG LADY.

the whole class turned to look at you

even mattia

even kairi

all eyes were on you

Cameron: THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH? OBVIOUSLY IM LATE, BUT ITS NOT LIKE I WAS VAPING IN THE BATHROOMS OR ANYTHING. I HAVE A REASON.

Teacher: don't EVER speak to me like that again.

you stayed quiet.

yes you were in pain

yes you had regret

yes you didn't wanna go to school

but most of all

you were mad at not only at your dad,

but the world.

.