59

mattia: what are we doing today?
ale: i don't know, maybe we can go to the mall.
cameron: i can't go out today.
the trio: why?

"i'm going to my uncles house" you said making no i contact with any of them.
"i haven't seen him lately, i wanna talk to him" you murmured.
"oh, yeah that's fine" kairi frowned.
"well want us to wait for you?" troy insisted.
"no it's okay. you guys can go have fun. don't worry" you shyly said.

all the boys were confused and suspicious but didn't bother questioning it.

"well we should get going" troy interrupted the silence. they clean up and start heading out.

"thank you" you yell as they leave the room.
"no problem" they all yell in sync.
you get up and change into grey sweatpants and a black tight, long sleeve, button up crop top, with air force ones. you do your hair in messy buns and kept it up with bobby pins. you left a couple of loose strands and and put on your glasses. you weren't in the mood to get ready today.

you get your maroon jansport backpack and your skate board. you leave skating to sams house.

SAMS HOUSE

*knock knock knock*

sam opens the door with a bright smile on his face as he embraces you in his arms.

"hey kiddo how was your field trip!? was it fun??" he smiled.

"it was amazing" you replied.

"i had lots of fun".

"well i'm glad you did, Cam. come in come in, i was making hot chocolate right now. since it's such a gloomy weather i wanted to have a warm drink. want some?" he offered.
"yes pleaseee!" you squealed.

sam pours the warm chocolaty drink into two mugs and tops it with whipped cream and cinnomon.

"here you go" he handed you the mug and sat down on the table as you guys kept talking about your experiences at the field trip and how Sams life was going. It felt good to catch up with your favorite person on this earth.

2 HOURS LATER

2 hours have gone by and your conversations with sam felt so refreshing.

"well it was great catching up with you sam. i had fun. thanks for the hot chocolate" you smiled. 
"any time cammy, feel free to stop by whenever you want. i will always be at the door waiting for you with open arms" he pleaded.
"thank you sam, i will see you soon". you replied as you walk out the door with your belongings.
"bye cammy" he sighed as he closed the door with a smile on his face.

-

you drop your board and ride it to the skatepark. you just wanted to clear your mind.

.