65

*meanwhile that whole mess*

jenna: so lemme see what you bought her

she rips the bag out of mattias hand.

"jenna, give it back" mattia says with a straight face.
"nah, lemme just see it real quick" she smirks.

mattia crosses his arms while annoyingly looking at jenna admire the clothes and looking at the sizes.

"size small? these are all my sizes... almost as if you bought them for me" she smirks.
"maybe because you and her are the same size" he says with a stern look on his face.
"these are all super cute clothes, maybe i should keep them" she smirks again

mattia reaches for the bag but she dodgers his hand.

"not so fast" she giggles.
"cmon jenna just hand them over" he starts to get annoyed.
"no thank you" she says putting the bag in her backpack.
"thanks for the new clothes babe, it means a lot" she kisses him on the cheek.
"jenna cmon hand them over" he says again.
"nah, bye guys. see you tomorrow at school" she says as she walks away as if nothing ever happened.

he turned and saw alejandro with his jaw on the floor.

"a word of this to cameron and i'll killl you" he sternly said.

alejandro shook his head in disappointment.

(to all the boys i loved before vibes lol)

-

you and kairi come back walking together with his arm wrapped over your shoulder and your wrapped around his.

"everything okay?" alejandro said.

"perfectly fine" you both smile at eachother.

"hey polibio i can carry the bag now" you say with a smile.

mattia thinks for a second and finally comes up with something

"i left it on the bench to go to the bathroom and when i came back it was gone" he says with a straight face.

your smile turned into a frown

"w-what?" you murmur.
"somebody stole your clothes okay!! what about that didn't go through your stupid head??!" he yelled at you.
"fine. i don't care. and don't yell at me" you say.
"just know that, that stupid outfit you bought me... made me feel like we were finally friends. it meant a lot to me. but it's fine because obviously it didn't to you and you let it get stolen" you keep going.
"just stop talking, you didn't even pay for it" he snaps still frustrated.
"exactly, not only that, but you wasted your own money on me. which makes me feel worse".

he rolls his eyes and goes on his phone. you grab your board and look at kai, ale, and troy.

"bye guys" you fake smile.

"bye polibio".

you put your hoard on the floor and skate out of the mall.

MATTIAS POV

"why didn't you just stop?" ale said.
"because i was frustrated that i let that happen. i let jenna take it and i didn't even do anything" he yells frustrated.

ale looks at kai and troy looking at clothes.

"don't let them find out. they won't be happy" he says implying troy and kairi.

mattia sighs and covers his face then punches a wall.

mattia grabs his phone and texts jenna.

jenna
where are you
at my house? why...
i'll be there in 5 minutes
for what
i need a distraction
the doors open :)
READ

mattia drives to jennas house and takes out his anger in his favorite way ever.

-

another chapter bc i feel bad that i haven't updated
.