63

you and troy arrive at the 3 story mall.

"where are the boys" you say while looking around.

troy nudges your arm and nods towards the big group of boys coming towards you guys. they looked badass. it wasn't just the trio, it was their soccer team aswell.

"the fuck" you whisper to troy as he giggles.
"i hope you don't mind, we brought the boys" mattia says obviously not caring if you guys do mind.
"no not at all" you both say.

"um move, hello?? thank you. get the hell out of my way" say the 3 girls squishing through the large crowd of boys.

jenna habitch and her friends.

"the fuck is she doing here" you yell.

"the fuck is SHE doing here" jenna says to mattia.

"okay calm dawn guys, mattia, WHY THE FUCK IS JENNA HERE" alejandro yells at mattia.

"i dont know, why the hell yall ask me??" he snaps back.

"i'm joining you guys, end of conversation" she sasses.

you didn't even try saying anything because you knew she wouldn't go away.

"anyways, i want a pretzel, who wants to come" you say trying to leave that situation alone.

"MEEE" mattia jumps.

you laugh and hook his arm.

"let's goooo" you say laughing as you guys jog to the pretzel place.

jenna rolls her eyes and everyone spreads out.

you and mattia order and he pulls out his wallet.

"i got it" you say.
"no i do" mattia replies.
"cmon let me pay" you whine.
"no, i will pay. hop off" he nudged your arm playfully.
"no you hop off" you nudge back laughing.
"bruh stop" he whines.
"i will punch you in your throat polibio" you say in a serious tone but you both knew you were playing.
"do it then" he shot back.

you fake punch him and he steps back as if you actually hit him.

"ugh that shit hurted. someone call the ambulance, mommyyyyy" he cries.

you laugh and put your head against his chest until you guys walk over to pay.

"how about i pay this one and next time, you pay" you say trying to settle things.

"deal" he says as you guys shake hands.

you pay for the food and you both wander off through the mall trying stuff on. supposedly it all started off to look for the boys but it just became a fun little adventure for you two.

"how does this look on me?" you say walking out of the dressing room.

"you look like shit" mattia says with a face full of pretzel.
"that's what you have said for every other outfit bruh" you whine.
"you pick out an outfit and see how hard it is, hoe" you say smacking him with a hanger.

"fine i will" he says accepting the challenge.

5 minutes later

after a while of mattia looking through the racks full of clothes, he finally picks out an outfit.

the tall boy hands you 3 hangers, a box of shoes, and a small packaging with a pura vida bracelet inside.

"the fuck" you say taking the hangers.

you look at the first hanger and it had a short, white, cropped tan top, a pair of lightwash ripped mom jeans, a grey and black flannel, and all white old skool vans.

"go try it on" he said.

"no" you replied.

"go" mattia said sternly.

"fine, whore" you said quickly before you rushed to the dressing rooms.

-

you put on the simple yet cute outfit on and looked at yourself in the mirror.

you shrugged your shoulders because it didn't look that bad.

you come out and mattia floats in his pride for picking making a decent outfit.

"that's better" he says.
"it's not what i was going for" you say annoyed of him  thinking he won.

"those girly outfits you were picking out? trash. it's not you. i don't even know why you were picking out those dresses and shirts to be honest" he says crossing his arms.
"i wanted to try something different" you say trying to justify yourself.

"well anyways, it looks good. get it" he exclaimed.
"nah" you say ignoring him saying you look good.
"fine, i'm not even gonna try to convince you, all i'm gonna do it buy it for you and all will be settled" he says with a smirk.
"no" you say sternly.

"you know what, i knew you were gonna day that, so i already bought it, you are wearing a brand new outfit" he says proudly.

"are you crazy? why would you do that?!" you kinda yell in his face.

his face turned a different story expression, he was expecting a "thank you".

"because i wanted to do something nice for my friend" mattia says confused.

"i don't need you to but me things, one thing is a damn pretzel and another is 100+ dollars of clothes" you say crossing your arms.

"it doesn't matter cameron, i already bought it. and even if i didn't but it yet, that doesn't mean i still would but it for you" he declared.

you gave up

"i'm sorry. thank you, polibio" you sighed.

"your welcome" he smiled crossing his arms.

you go change and walk out of the store with mattia.

sorry for not updating, i was busy :(

.