51

mattia: cameron, wake up we are home.
cameron: what? did i really sleep for that long.
mattia: yeah, lazy ass.
cameron: shut the hell up whore
troy: morning sunshine.
cameron: fuck you troy
troy: that kinda hurted me doe
kairi: y'all ready?
cameron: yeah
ale: can we go get chick-fil-a ?
everyone: sure

you check your phone and see 5 missed calls from your dad, 6 from sam, and texts from your dad saying "where are you" "COME HOME RIGHT NOW" "I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND YOU ARE OUT DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT?".

cameron: you know what guys i can't go
alejandro: what whyyy
cameron: i needa go home.
kairi: whyyy
cameron: my dad got home
troy: you have been gone for a week, what will 1 more hour at chick-fil-a do?
cameron: i guess your right
mattia: is that a yes?
cameron: yes
alejandro: LETS GOOOO
cameron: who's driving?
mattia: me
troy: okay lets go

you all put your stuff in the trunk and get in the car

mattia: yo what time is it?
alejandro: 7:31
mattia: okay

you guys get to chick-fil-a and order.

mattia: bruh i have been craving a damn burger foreverrrrr
alejandro: did we ask?

the table shakes from underneath you guys and feel a leg rush by yours. you all hear a stop and alejandro slightly wince

ale: oh that's great man, happy you finally get to eat a burger.

alejandro seemed threatened by mattia and mattia gave him an innocent smile and started eating.

you all finished your food and mattia was gonna drive  everyone home. you were first.

cameron: bye
the boys: byeee

you get down and grab your bags nervously not knowing what your father will do.

your open the door and you see him sitting on the stairs with a beer in his hand.

Dad: WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
cameron: i- i went on a field trip
dad: WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?
cameron: i thought y-you would be okay with it.

when those words escaped your mouth, the beer bottle came flying towards your head and broke leaving pieces of glass and cuts on your head.

you touch your forehead and see blood all of your fingers and feel blood dripping down the side of your forehead.

you look up and see your dads hand charging at your face. you try to face away but his strong fist hits your eye. you feel his punches all around your body beating your to the cold hard floor. he stops punching you and you turn your head to the side and see Sam standing there emotionless.

"sam, h-help me" you try to say but barely a single noise could escape your mouth. you moved your fingers signaling him to come but he stood there watching your father get something from the kitchen.

you turn your head towards him and see him pull out a knife. your swollen eyes widen as you see him walk towards you.

he smiles and you see his hand aim straight for your chest. you look at sam feeling hopeless. you turn at you dad and see him holding the knife ready to end you.

"you shouldn't have left, cammy"

was what you faintly hear before you see the knife rush towards your chest.

your body jolts and gasps for air in the cold seats of the school bus. your vision was blurry as you turn to see a blurred mattia sitting on his phone.

" what happened " you try to say but nothing came out of your mouth.

.