54

ale: i quit
cameron: what!? cmonnn don't be a sore loserrr
kairi: me too
troy: me three
mattia: me four
cameron: lame asses i swear to god.
troy: lets just chill.
ale: fine with me

you sit down and stare out the window for a while until you snap out of it and turn to the side. there you see mattia looking at you with a mind full of thoughts.

"what" you snapped
"why do you always stare at stuff. like your mind wanders off and you are out of it" mattia replies in a serious tone.
"i don't know, i just always get lost in my thoughts. it helps me escape reality"
"i dont think that's very good for your mental health" mattia spoke
"i mean, at least i don't think so".
"and whats so wrong with that?" you reply with sas.
"thinking a lot leads to overthinking, over thinking leads to anxiety, anxiety leads to being sad" mattia snapped back.
"what makes you think i am a happy person?" you smirk watching his face change into several different emotions.
"nah im just messing with you"

no you weren't

"but thank you for caring about my mental health polibio"you chuckled.
"whatever hernandez" mattia hissed.

you smirk to the side as u think to yourself.

i kinda got him wrapped around my finger.

"cameron, i forgot to ask you, why are you wearing mattias hoodie?" alejandro announced.

"jenna habitch poured juice all over me" you sassed.

"isn't her last name hablitz?" kairi began.

"no, i'm my mind it's habitch" you replied with a smirk.
"anywayssss, that sucks but typical of her. she's just jealous and thinks you are gonna take mattia off the market" alejandro laughed.

you turn and look at mattia with a playfully grossed out face.

"that guy? nahhh" you spoke.
"good, i was never on the market to begin with" the brown olive skinned boy shot back.

you chuckled and turned back to alejandro.

"sooo anyone catch your eye at the moment?" you mumbled towards alejandro.
"not really, i do think this one girl is pretty cute though" alejandro sighed.
"oooooh spill" you said.
"what?" alejandro speculated.
"tell me her name u idiot" you spat.
"oh um you are friends with her" he mumbled.
"just say it, i won't tell" you giggled.
"um katie. katie pego" alejandro confessed.
"WHAT. THATS AMAZING" you choked.
"it is?" he stuttered.
"YES. i'm pretty sure she's into you to, you should ask her out. you guys would be a cute couple" you insisted.
"what? no i can't just ask her out!" he stressed.
"look, your right. don't just ask her out. girls like to take it easy. they wanna know the real you before you commit to anything. so how abouttt you ask if she wants to go out for boba someday and get to know her. she will go crazy" you pestered.

mattia payed close attention to your advice.

"that doesn't sound to bad, actually. but i get nervous around her" alejandro bellowed.
"it's okayyy, wait, i thought you guys knew eachother. weren't you guys friends?" you went on.
"not really. we only sometimes hung out around each other because two of her friends were tryna get at mattia and kairi. we are kinda shy around each other" alejandro said.

your heart melted at his words.

"awe, it's okay. just try to make conversation. conversation is key when trying to build a potential relationship. especially consistent conversation. you need to know how to keep a conversation alive. she will fall for you hard. trust me." you reassured him.

"pinky promise?" he stuck out his finger.

you smiled sweetly and looked into his eyes.

"pinky promise" you giggled and interlocked your finger with his.

mattia was at the edge of his seat, taking notes in his mind and not knowing why he was so interested. especially coming from cameron. everything that came out of her mouth seemed important.

cameron acknowledged mattia as he snapped out of it and acted like he wasn't listening to everything cameron and alejandro rosario talked about.

.