40

PLAY THE SONG PLEASEEEEE IT GOES GREAT WITH THE STORY LINE.

narorators pov

there's sat cameron dead asleep against the cold window shivering while asleep she curled up into a little ball on mattia and dug her face into his shoulder while gripping his arm. he didn't know how to feel. he hasn't had an interaction like this since his last relationship. it was refreshing to him.
camerons knees went up to her chest while her head was on mattias shoulder.
Cameron was shivering in her place with only her small green tank top and the ripped jeans.
Mattia couldn't but help but notice that she was freezing.
"should i" he thought.
kairi was dead asleep.
alejandro looked over and made a face at mattia.
a "don't be an ass" face.
signaling to help her warm up.
mattia ignores him but he still wondered if he should do it.
he looked over at the black thrasher hoodie on his bag
he reached over for the hoodie and sat it on his lap.
he gently pulled the hoodie over camerons head and arms without waking her up. he put the hood up and she snuggled into him hugging him.

she had no damn idea.

the hoodie was huge on her but it looked good.

she shifted her body so her arms he wrapped around mattia and her head rested by mattias coller bone and her knees directed towards his chest.

mattia exhaled and lightly chuckled. ale turned to mattia and smiled at the two keeping eachother warm.

10 minutes later

Troy POV

i wake up from my nap and see cameron curled up into a little ball with mattias hoodie on while they were both cuddling.
she looked so peaceful.
i know.
i know she had a bit of affection towards me.
and if i'm being honest i did too.
but i realized i can't give her anything. i have nothing to give. she needs someone who will give her the world and treat her like a queen. someone who can be there with her every step of the way. a person that can give her what i can't and so much more. in my opinion, i treat her like a queen. as far as us being friends go. she is the one person who has stuck by me all my life. she gets me. but with everything going on in her life, i'm simply not enough. and i understand that. i'm not sad. she deserves to have more than enough. yes, i'm going to admit, i do have a bit of feelings for her. even though i said i didn't. i do. i was in love with her. but i have nothing to offer. i feel like i will always be in love with her. but i have to let those feelings go. i have to. when i see her with another guy or for example right now with mattia, i don't feel sad. i'm happy. happy she is branching out. i did that on purpose. i dared her to sit on him for a purpose. i have always felt a spark or some fire between mattia and cameron. even though they hate eachother. them together just feels right. i see when mattia gets jealous looks of me and cameron of her and ale, of her and kairi. but he doesn't realize it's jealousy. he hasn't see how blinded he is. i have observed that quite often. that's what i do the best. i observe. i act dumb and act like i have no clue what's going on but i know. another thing i know is that kairi developed feelings for cameron. but again, like his bestfriend. he is blinded. he hasn't realized yet. that's why when cameron cut him off it hurt more than it was supposed to. cameron on the other hand only thinks of him as a friend. she feels pure affection towards him as a friends. she is the person she has needed all her life. me and kairi are different. i make cameron feel safe and loved. like she will never be alone. kairi makes her feel included and doesn't make her drown in her own thought of being an outcast. i'm not mad. i'm happy. she needs those type of people. alejandro is the person that makes her feel smothered by love and friendship. he makes an effort to be friends with her. he sees what i see in her. and what i see is an amazing person no one should lose. so they should keep her. i'm happy for cameron. they are making her branch out. aswell as katie. she needed a bestfriends that understands her as a girl and as a person. i know that every single one of them will bring back the happy cameron i knew and loved. bring back that beautiful smile that was on her face everyday. the cameron that didn't fall into a deep whole of sadness and depression after her mom died.

narrators POV

troys thoughts were interrupted when they passed a speed bump. he looked at cameron and mattia. mattia was also falling asleep while his arms were wrapped around cameron and camerons arms were wrapped around him. she was wearing his hoodie and finally warm in his arms.

troy stared at the two thinking. while he was looking at them, alejandro snapped a picture of them both asleep in each other's arms.

troy smiles softly at the scene of two people blinded by walls they put up around their heart cuddling on the bus.

blind

<3

.