62

you flop backwards on your bed and staring at the ceiling wondering what you will do with the rest of your day. your dad, amelia, and madison aren't back so there's not much for you to do.

you click your tongue while going around your room looking for something to entertain you. you open the large closet doors and roam inside until you find something that meant the world to you, yet you still forgot about.

your face grows a smile as your climb up a step stool and grab the dusty record player.

you carefully set it on your desk and grab the records out of a drawer.

excitingly, you sit down and blow on the record player. you dust off a certain spot with your fingers gently and revealed cursive writing in permanent marker. you smiled and traced with words with your small fingers.

"gabriella liliana ramirez"

you smiled at the name of the most beautiful, kind, selfless, caring woman in the world. your mother.

you laid a single kiss on the writing and continued to clean off the dust.

once you finished, you looked through the record albums and couldn't seem to find the one you were looking for. you shrugged it off and put a random one on and gently placed the stylus on the record.

you waited and started hearing the gentle music play. your mother always loved english music. her taste was a mix of english and spanish music.

you stood up and hummed to the calming music while making your bed.

a sudden burst of motivation hit you out of no where. you took off your shoes and kicked them off which sent them flying across the room.

you were in your own little world.

"hm hm hm hm hmmmm" you hummed as you twirled in a circle causing you to flip off the bed and looked at the ceiling. you laughed as you'd stood up and continued to clean.

you opened the curtains and tied them up so they stay open. you finish cleaning your room and lay on your cold sheets stare out the window with the warm sunlight beaming through.

you get lost in your thoughts looking at it until troys head peaks out knocking.

you snap out of it and turn off the music.

"what's up"
"just wanted to check on you"
"lies"
"fine, wanna come to the mall with me and the boys?"
"troyyy"
"pleaseeee i'm begging you"

you relalize he's still hanging out the window.

"come in first" you laughed.

he climbs in and sits on the chair by your desk.

"soooo" he recalls.
"troy i don't know" you whine.
"pleaseee it will be fun" he goes on.
"i was actually planning to just stay her and take a day for my-" you saw his face frown.
"i'm not used to having you around okay. i said it. it feels lonely with you not around. you make me feel comfortable. you are my bestfriend and the person i am with 25/8. i'm sorry, i'll leave" he stands up.

you grab his wrist and turn him around. you hug him, touched with his words making you feel special.

"i'll go, anything for my ride or die" you smile.

he hugs you bag a lays a kiss in the. top of your head.

you both leave and skate to the mall in a hurry. the boys were already there.

the wind was blowing back your dark brown waves out of your face with the warm sunset hitting your skin making it look golden.

everything was in slow motion for troy.

he turns and looks at you happy. he couldn't help but admire how beautiful you looked. he was happy that cameron was selfless and went with him.

"i'm so lucky to have this beautiful girl to call my bestfriend, my world, my ride or die" he thought.

(slow motion)

he smiles and turns foward with the sun hitting his tan complexion and the wind blowing back his lucious light brown hair.

.