71

3 months later

"SUCK IT LOSER" cameron screams at the top of her lungs as she races down hill.
"YOU CHEATED" mariano yelled back.
"YOU ARE JUST MAD" cameron looked back laughing at the y'all boy trying to catch up.
"CMON MAR PICK UP THE PACE" she looked back again laughing.

"CAMERON WATCH OUT" mar screamed pointing at the floor.

she turns back around and before she knew it, her board flips under her feet and flings her onto the road. she rolls down the steep road and the every time her face showed, the more small cuts you could see.

"CAMERON" mar screams at the top of his lungs. he stops his boards and runs towards the small girl laying on the hot black roads.
"Cameron, Cameron can you hear me?!" he shakes her face and taps her shoulder vigorously.
"Cameron please open your eyes, please" his voice cracks more and more.

his whole body starts shaking and keeps saying her name.

"Cameron- p-please wake up, don't leave me" his hands trembling as he moves the hair out of your face.

a single tear drop fell down his face on to her shirt.

"don't get my shirt wet you asshole, damn" Cameron casually says wiping her shirt down and laying back down in the lifeless position she was in before.

"i hate you!!" mar yells wiping his face.

"ahhh i'm sorry i didn't have the energy to get up so i just laid there and when i saw it was getting serious, it was too late to back out" cameron giggled.

"yeah haha right" mar said still nervous. he looks away and grabs her board from the other side of the street.

Cameron stands up and pats herself off as she watches mar return with the skateboard.

"hey i'm sorry okay, i didn't mean to scare you" you frowned.

mar gave her a small smile and handed her the board. she put it on the floor and looked at him in the eye.

"i'm sorry..." she hugged him tightly. he hugged back tighter.

"i'll walk you home" mar smiled as if nothing happened.

"how about i walk you home for once" cameron said with a smile.

mars face dropped and he looked at her.

"that's not the best idea, i'll just walk you home" he murmured.

"but i wanna do something nice for you" she whined.

"it's okay cameron, i don't want you going home alone" he said.

"i can manage doing that myself i have done it for the last 10 years hun" she laughed sarcastically.

"bro shut up, i'm walking you home either way" he lightly shoves you playfully.

you smile and follow him to the sidewalk while you guys talk about the most random things.

...

"hey so i think it's time you should meet my friends, wanna come over tomorrow? i'll have them come. they are hella nice i promise" you giggle hoping he says yes.

"uh yeah sure i guess haha" he laughs.

"REALLY?? YES YES YES YES YESSSS" you jump onto his back and hug him.

"annoying ass mf" mar laughs as you hop off his back and cruise on you skateboard beside him.

...

"ight see you tomorrow pendejo" you smirk.

"see you tomorrow mensa" he laughs and watches you close the door.

he walks off nervous of what your friends will think of him tomorrow.

-

"bro come over, we are at kairis house" alejandro says over the phone.

"chill i'm on my way, i had to shower, there was a minor delay coming back from the park" you giggle to yourself.

"did i ask? no. you better hurry up".

"i will, i will, i will be there in 5 minutes" you say.

"One, two, three, fou-".

"bye alex" you hang up giggling and bolt out the door in sweatpants and a cropped, black, long sleeve fitted shirt.
-

you ring the door bell and a short japanese woman opens the door.

"Cameron!! it is so nice to see you again! how are you?" kairis mom says
"i'm great!! what about you?" you reply.
"i'm fantastic, please please. sit down" she closes the door after you and right when you were gonna take a seat, the door of a room flings open.

"Mommm, don't steal cameron from us" kairi whines pulling your arm.
"oh shut up, i prefer her more than all of you combined" you laugh.
"whatever let's go" he pulls your arm again.
"it was nice seeing you Mrs. Cosentino" you say as kairi drags you to his room.
"same here sweety" she smiles.

kairi pulls your arm all the way to his room.

"you can let go now, jeez" you rip your arm away from his grip.

kairi slams the door open and you run to troy and jump on him. you wrap your legs around his waist and hug him.

"hey bitch" you giggle.
"hey loser" he laughs.

"hey what about me" you hear a voice from across the room and see ale with his hands up.

"ouuu my hoeee" you hug him and mess up his hair.

alejandro laughs and you let go.

"so what are we doing today??" you ask while kicking back in kairis chair.

"nothing" kairi smirks.

"why" you question him.

"because we are gonna stay here" ale puts in.

"why though".

"because it's fun" troy adds.

"you guys are up to something, what is it" you whine.

"how about i show you" kairi smiles.

"what do you mean by that?" you nervously laugh.

"you can come out now" kairi smiles as he knocks on the bathroom door inside his room.

you look over and see the tall italian boy you know and love.

you stand up and run over him. you jump and wrap your legs around him just like you did to troy and hug him as tight as you could.

"i missed you so much" you say as your head is in the crook of his neck.

"i missed you more"

-

lol
.