66

Mattia buckles up his belt and he grabs his phone and wallet.

jenna: your already leaving
mattia: give me a reason to stay
jenna: to be with me

mattia let out a light chuckle and left out the door leaving jenna wrapped in the white sheets that belonged on the bed.

he got in his car and drove off without hesitation.

jenna sat on the messed up bed as a single tear drop fell down her face.

-

you enter your house and see amelia sitting on the dinner table writing a grocery list.

"hey babe, how are you" she says with a smile on her face.
"hey!! i'm good, and you?" you reply.
"better than ever, sit down, i'll fix you up something to eat" she heads to the kitchen.
"no it's okay you don't have to" you say gesturing her go sit down.
"don't be silly, i'll make you something soon, i'll call you when it's ready" she smiled.
"okay, thank you so much. and where is my dad?" you question.
"oh he just went to go get some groceries" she innocently replied.
"got it, thanks".

you go upstairs and flop on your bed sighing.

you had nothing else better to do so you went on tik tok and the hours passed. video after video you got lost in the app. you come across a tik tok of mattias. he was so smiley and happy. it was nice seeing a smile on him as much as you sorta disliked him. but you guys were cool which was all that mattered. you stare at him through the screen of your phone and couldn't take you eyes off him. you remembered how much fun you both had at the field trip. with the rest of the boys too but mattia stood out. memories rush through your mind of that damn week.

you process everything and remember how you and mattia always snuck out at night and swam in the lake with millions of starts in the sky and the pale moonlight illuminating the dark forest. the reflection of the trees, moon, stars, on the water. how the pine trees rattled because of the cold breeze. it was almost like you lived it yesterday. you fell in love with the thought of being able to experience that once again. mattia popped back in your head.

you remember how smooth and beautiful his olive brown skin looked with the stars light beaming on you both. how silly he looked with his messy hair and how he shook his head to wet all the water out but he did it on purpose to splash you.

how you would just float above the water and look at the sky and all you could hear was the sound of nature. the trees swaying, the stream of water, the sound of music blaring from the hotel.

you remembered how the cold wind swept along your wet face.

it was almost like you could fell mattias fingertips gliding you across the water while you were floating. or how he would push you in the water, how he would always push the hair out of your face just like you did to him.

you wish you could just go to his house and just feel your lips against hi-

"CAMERON, SWEETY YOUR SNACK IS READY".

you cover your face with your hands and rub your eyes and face. you sigh and sit up and brush your fingers back into your hair.

"yeah i'll be there in a sec. thank you amelia"

"no problem sweetheart".

you put on your slides and make your way down the spiral staircase that led downstairs.

-

I TRULY VERY MUCH APOLOGIZE THAT I HQVENT UPDATED. SCHOOL HAS ME SO STRESSED OUT AND I HAVENT FOUND TO UPDATE. I FINSIH MY HOMEWORK 4 HOURS AFTER SCHOOL END. PLEASE CUT ME SOME SLACK. I SOEND MY BREAKS AND LUNCHES DOING HW. THATS HOW MUCH I HAVE. PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I KNOW IM LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN. I JUST NEED TO ADJUST TO THIS WHOLE ONLINE SCHOOL THING AND GET CAUGHT UP. I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO MAKE TIME.

I LITERALLY WROTE THIS AS I WAS TAKING A BATH BC I CANT FIND TIME.

IM SORRY LOVES.

I PROMISE I WILL PICK UP THE PACE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

BYEEEE.