68

*you and mattia pull up to the corner of your street as you both sit in silence for a couple of seconds*

cameron: goodnight...uh thanks for the ride.
mattia: uh yeah for sure uh goodnight.

you grab your board and step out of the car holding your breath. you speed walk to your house processing everything that just happened in the span of 2 hours.

MATTIAS POV

mattia sighs and turns back to see cameron walking with her skateboard in her hands awkwardly down the street.
he sighs again covering his face with his hands and resting on head on the steering wheel not knowing whether to regret, or celebrate what happened.

CAMERONS POV

you crawl into the large window of your bedroom and close the curtains. the skate board rolls across the room into a corner and you flop on your bed burying your face into the cold pillow.

you snap out of it and turn on the water for the shower to the hottest it went and slipped the clothes on your body off. you grab your shirt and there was a scent your recognized. you smell your shirt and it smelled like the one and only.

mattia polibio.

you throw it in the laundry hamper along with the rest of your clothes.

you see a couple bruises by your stomach and chest. you cover your boobs with a towel and take pictures of your stomach.

after that, you hopped into the shower brushing your dark brow hair back while the bathroom fills with steam.

10 MINUTES LATER.

you get out of the shower and check your phone.

46 NOTIFICATIONS FROM: katie<3

you raise your eye brow and flop on your bed with the towel wrapped around your body.

katie<3

GIRL
WHAT
IN
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK.
I WAS CASUALLY CHECKING SNAPMAPS AND
SAW YOUR BITMOJI and MATTIA POLIBIO'S BITMOJI RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER IN
THE MIDDLE OF NO WHEREEEE. 
EXPLAINNNN
I WILL COME FIGHT HIM
DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!?
ARE U HURT?
TELL HIM "katie said she will fuck you up".
CAMERON
WHATS GOING ONNN
DID U GUYS HAVE A SNEAKY LINK?
TF
ANSWERRR
I NEED TO KNOWWWW
JFIDIDISIFKSKDKSIXL
bitch RESPOND

etc...

...

you laugh at her dozens of text messages and text her back.

  hey, i'm ok dw. i think you might wanna ft me for what im about to tell you.

...
right when that message sent, you got a facetime call from katie.

"WHAT HAPPENED" she yelled through the screen.
"okay okay, basically he begged me to meet him outside the diner and i went, he apologized and i wasn't buying it at first then i realized he was deadass so i accepted his apology. but when we were at the field trip he told me about this spot he likes to go to, to think. i have one too. so we agreed to show eachother our spots before everything went down. he finally took me and it was really nice. wait for it, he played one of my favorite songs and he made me dance with him and it was really weird and awkward but somehow we ended up kissing and it was really awkward after and yeah" you spoke so fast but katie somehow processed everything.

"WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCKKKKKK" she yelled again.

"I BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS ONE. TURN IT UPPPP" she continued to yell.