2- A spoiled Playboy.

When Kim taehyung reached his office, he greeted all his Co-workers with a warm smile and a polite bow. His simplicity put a very good impact on the office environment.

Jimin rushes to hug his friend

Jimin rushes to hug his friend. He ruffles his hair and pulls him to seokjin's office where his overprotective hyung waiting for him.

"Here is your baby brother, Hyung." Jimin grabs Jin's attention while coming into his office with taehyung.

"Oh! You came taetae." Jin hugged the boy with so much affection.

"Yes, hyung, and it's only 9:55 am. I'm still early, you see?" Tae teases his hyung.

"Hey, No need to boost up your ego, young man. I know you never be late, Ok? It's just, I feel uneasy until I ensure your safety. You are new to this life. I don't want you to be polluted by this dirty culture of city life. Your innocence is your strength, taetae. And as your hyung, I need to watch your health too. Why don't you take your breakfast yet? You careless boy! It's not healthy to work non-stop with only coffee in your stomach. Come here."

Seokjin pulls the boy to the nearest couch where he already orders breakfast for him.

Taehyung's eyes widen to see so much food for him. He shook his head and was about to protest, But when he saw firmness on seokjin's face and stern eyes glaring at him, he obediently grabs a toast and juice.

"Umm...Hyung? I think, I also ate very little in the morning. Can I share the food too?" Jimin pouted like a child.

"No need to make that puppy face, you brat! you can also join. I ordered this for both of you anyways." Jin smiles at Jimin's cute antics. After all, he loves all of his employees like a family. But taetae is so special for him.

After he ensures, both of them are properly fed, he orders them to clean the table. Then he put his laptop on it and start a discussion about their mega project next week. He wants this fashion show to be the most successful than ever. That's why he needs to clear every stuff personally.

He wants them to choose perfect models for this fashion show. The Designer who ties up with their agency wants the best models and unique presentation for his new collection.

Jimin as a stylist and taehyung as a photographer both see through each portfolio of well-known models and selected some of them. They selected some of the newcomers too. Most of them choose Jimin as a professional stylist.

After a long discussion, they finalize the list. taehyung wants other photographers' approval too especially Bogum. He is the main photographer of this company. But jin told him that he was quite busy with other photoshoots and advertisements right now. So, he is unable to be part of this project and he told them that he was more than happy, if taehyung take this mega project instead of him.

Bogum is a softy for our boy too.

Taehyung is nervous at first. He never takes this much responsibility at the biggest level. But Seokjin and Jimin encourage him that he could do this.