32- Taehyung's gift.

Jungkook carrying his blushing boy in his arms, and leaving the venue. Someone called him behind but stopped by Joon ho's powerful voice.

"No, Let them enjoy their moments right now, son. We can discuss the things later on too. It's not the right time."

"But dad, I too want to wish him. He refused my call throughout the day, and now he didn't even notice us!? He treated taehyung more than his own family now!" Sejin annoyed by jk's totally shut out of his presence from his life.

"Nonsense! Have you ever seen jungkook this happy before? Don't forget that taehyung is the reason behind his smile. And dare you to tell taehyung outsider? He is a part of our family now. You want it or not, he will be your future son in law. Better accept him." John ho didn't like the way his son still not accepting taehyung.

Maria (sejin's other wife) put a hand on sejin's shoulder.

"Calm down, honey, we have enough time to wish him afterward. Dad says the right. Let him enjoy these special moments with his fiance now. You can't deny the fact that taehyung is the reason why jungkook behaving more maturely and responsible later on. Be happy for him dear. As for me, I just love the boy. So beautiful, so handsome, and so charming." Maria cooed at the sight of them.

"Yup mom, I also love him. He is frankly so cute and even gorgeous than me. Wow...I can't believe, he will be part of my family now. I just wish, he could except me at least. I heard that Taehyungie oppa is more humble and kind-hearted." Rose also wants to meet his new brother in low.

"You heard the right, Rose. Taehyung is the key person, who only can able to unite our family. I believe in him. But, right now let him and your jungkookie oppa live this moment. He just found his happiness, and I don't want to ruin it." Joon ho sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(So, my impatient readers like VEuphoria1, this part is for you. Let's start the hot session now. Enough of my poor boy jungkook's suffering. So, who doesn't wants to read it, please skip the part. For others...Well, enjoy the fun 😉)

John opens the car door for jk, who is still carrying tae in his arms. His guards clear the way for him so no one can see them or capture their moments for news.

Jk sat in his BMW and put taehyung on his lap. The car started to move.

Both of them look at each other like they still can't believe they actually got engaged. Jk took taehyung's hand and looking at his ring in it. He bends down to kiss it, and also tae's hand.

"Do you know that this is my grandma's ring, taetae?"

"Honestly, I didn't have any idea about it. Grandpa gave it to me when he came to visit me yesterday, and he told me to wear it for you. He said, you understand when you saw it, that this one is given by him." Taehyung playing with the ring. The ring is really so beautiful and elegant. He loves the design and simplicity of it.

"Turn it around taetae."

Taehyung doesn't understand but still looks at the backside of it. There is something engraved on it.

"Forever yours, J"

Taehyung smile and looking at jk.

"You customize it before?"

"No, My love. This J is for my grandfather's name. He customized it. But when I was a baby, I used to tell everyone that it was mine because it has J as jungkook on it. Then my grandpa promised me, he will give this ring to the person whom I choose for myself, who will be my equal and who can love me the way my grandma loved my grandpa." Jk plays with taehyung's hair and face. Taehyung blushing with the way jk's touch burning him up.