10 - Beauty is in simplicity.

Taehyung leads the drenched boy to his home while takes his bag by himself. He insists jk let him carry the luggage. Jk surprise to see the politeness of that boy.

On the way,

"Umm...you still not told me your name, and you are certainly not from this village, so what makes you come to this small place?"

Taehyung trying to make the situation comfortable for that poor boy.

"Oh! My bad! I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook and I'm from Seoul, came here to find someone." Jk reply.

They reached a small house. It looks so beautiful from outside. The peaceful surrounding and a small garden on the compound, make it warm and homely to live. Jk like it in instant.

When they entered taehyung lead jk to one spare room and put his luggage on the floor.

"This is the bathroom attached, and you can start the hot water tap too, I have solar panels connection. You change your clothes, I will be in the kitchen. If you need something ask for it." He went outside the room.

Jk look around the room. It's well maintained and clean. There isn't any fancy furniture or luxurious decorations. But the room feels so warm to jk. He likes simplicity in the owner's choice, just like bedsheets and curtains. There is a little balcony attached to that room too.

He shivering with the coldness of his wet clothes. He decided to be fresh out first. He takes a towel from the hook and goes inside the bathroom fast.

The first thing he did, was dumping that dirty piles of his clothes to a corner. He still feels disgusting with that suffocated smell!

He started a hot water tank and relax while showering.

"Oh! Thank God! Finally, I became a human again."

He feels like, taehyung is his angel who came to his rescue when he needed it the most. It's like nothing gonna be wrong when he is with that angel!

After washing and rubbing his skin like hundreds of times...jk finally came out of the bathroom.

He is wearing only a towel around his waist and looking for some conformable clothes to wear. He put on a simple plane gray t-shirt with black sweatpants.

When he comes out of the room, he saw taehyung working in his kitchen. Jk observe the boy from far.

Taehyung has just about his hight and slim lean figure body. His shoulders are broad but not like manly broad, it's more in a soft way. His waist is narrow, girly type narrow. Which gave him an attractive figure. If he wears a girl's outfit, nobody can say he is not a girl! Just like waist, his ass is too...

Jk stunned to see beautiful curves on taehyung's back! He never imagines in his life, a boy can have this perfect and...what can he say!? It's unexplainable!

He gulps...

Jk didn't realize, he unconsciously checking out taehyung!!

Taehyung wearing an apron and working so effortlessly in the kitchen. The house filling with the mouthwatering aroma of food. It makes taehyung a good cook too.

When taehyung notice him at the edge of the door. He turned and greet him with a beautiful boxy smile.

Jk even mesmerizes with his smile!

"Hey, you don't need to stand there. Come inside. The dinner is almost ready."

Than jk suddenly reminded me that he didn't have any food from the morning. His stomach rumbling with hunger.

Taehyung chuckle at jk's hesitated but shy face.

He finds it so cute!

"You must be hungry. Come, seat on the table. I will bring food."