11 - Why I feel obvious to you?

"Well, the reason is, she will be my future wife."

Taehyung choked on his food. He is coughing so hard. Jungkook is afraid of him. He rushed to his side and gave him a glass of water but taehyung unable to even drink the water! Jungkook frantically trying to make him breathing. He patting his back to swallow the stuck up food in his throat.

Finally, after a few minutes, taehyung can able to drink water and get his breathing back as normal.

"God! You scared me taetae! How can you eat the meal in rush like this?" Jungkook scolded him like, he knows him from years and worried like he was his own person!

Taehyung on another hand, still in shock...

"I'm alright, thanks."

"Take care, buddy." Jk takes his seat back and finishes his meal.

"Umm...so, you want to say, you decided your bride without even knowing her?" Taehyung gets goosebumps when he mentioned himself as his bride!

"That's the ridiculous part of this drama taetae! I have not chosen her willingly, I'm forced to choose her by my great, great, great grandpa!" Jk scoffed off the matter so dramatically.

"What? Your grandpa forced you to marry a girl whom you don't even know? But, why? And how your grandpa knew that girl?" Taehyung doesn't like to talk about himself as a third person but he desperately wants to know what the hell is happening here?!

Jk sighed with displeasure. He didn't like to talk about his past and his personal life. But, don't know why? He thinks, he can share anything with taehyung! Like there is nothing he can hide from him! This is new for him because very few people in his life knew about him. He always put on his guards around his personality, whenever he has to interact with others. It's like he is having split personality disorder!

In all, he never allows someone to enter his life matters like this...but... taehyung is optional!

"It's a long story, taetae. I usually don't like to talk about myself but..."

"It's ok, If you feel uncomfortable sharing it with me, I understand. We just met and it's normal..."

"No, no, it's not like that taetae. I want to say, I don't..." His sentence cut off by a loud neighing sounds of a horse.

"Oh! I think I need to check on my horse. Please, excuse me." Taehyung rushing to backyards to check why his horse neighing like that?

Jungkook also following him.

Taehyung goes near to his horse who is frantically kicking and neighing. Like he wants to show something to his master.

Taehyung touching his horse to calm him down.

"It's ok, gumhung, calm down. What happens? Why are you so horrified?" Taehyung understands that his horse wants him to show something. He follows the line of vision, where his horse kicked to sign.

There is something moving in between the bundle of grasses. Taehyung understands that it could be a snake or some other kind of poisonous reptile.

"What is the matter? Why..." jk asked taehyung but taehyung stop and sign him to keep quiet.

"Shhhh...there is something in that grass, that makes gumhung anxious. Let me check it. You just stand there and don't make noise. Ok?" Taehyung instructed jk in a whispering voice.

Jk was afraid even to listen to the name of the snake! He is shaking with fear, but doesn't want to be looks like a baby in front of taetae, who is actually younger than him but brave enough to face a snake this fearless!?