8 - Challenging risk.

Jk was stunned by the mention of Cinderella. What if she really is park jimin's secret girlfriend!? What will he gonna said to his grandpa? There is no meaning of this challenge if she is already taken. Why he can't think about this possibility before?

"Hey, are you still there guk? Here I'm crying my heart out, and you silently listening to me? I lost my friend too! God! I'm feeling alone." Min Yoongi said dramatically from the other side.

"Oh! please, stop being a drama queen. You are drunk, that's why rambling like this."

"Hey, I'm not drunk. Hell, I'm not even touched any alcohol today! I have a grand tournament tomorrow. So, I can't dare to drink even if I need it desperately right now."

"Then what are you doing at the bar you idiot? You are a sucker when it comes to your beloved Jimmy!" Jk rolled his eyes at his friend's overreacting drama.

"You said that because you still have to fall for someone so hard in your life dude! If you had, you will know, how it feels when someone trying to snatch the only thing, that you love so dearly? I curse you that you also fall for someone, and feel vulnerable and helpless just like me. Then you can understand my pain."

Jk feels like something piercing through his heart! No, he can't be in love. Love is unnecessary. It makes people go crazy over nothing. He can't be vulnerable to anyone. Love doesn't exist for him.

"You bloody bastard! How could you curse me like this? You know what I felt for love then also you want me to be as pathetic as you!?" Jk shouted.

Just as he is about to speak more, the call is disconnected. Jk is fuming with frustration.

That bloody bitch! Never failed to boil his blood.

But, he is his only true friend also companion in his every revolutionary action. And right now, he needs his help too.

He sighed.

When he reached the bar, he saw Yoongi set on a stool near the bar counter. He drinks something from a glass in his hand, and looks like an injured warrior! who came back after a fight and lost his last battle..lol!

Jk came near him and seat on another stool. Yoongi didn't even notice him!!

"You told me, you are not going to drink today. Then what's this?"

Yoongi starlet by jk's sudden question. He turned to his side and stare at him.

"What?"

"Oh! Guk, you came?' Yoongi drops his glass and throws himself on jk.

Jk is feeling embarrassed by yoongi's melodrama! He cursed his stars for this worst day of his life.

"Just stop your PDA, yoong! I'm not your Jimin for fuck sake!"

"Don't say his name. I don't want to even talk about him. We broke up."

"What? Are you crazy?" Jk shouted..but when everyone looked at them...he clutched his jaw to calm him down.

"Come with me, we need to talk." He held his hand, and drag him to the special room for elite members.

Once, they both reached the room. He set Yoongi on a sofa and seat on the opposite side of it.

"Now, tell me what happened exactly between you and Jimin?"

Yoongi remains silent for a while and then told him about the morning incident. How he finds out every newspaper and magazine full of the story of park jimin's secret girlfriend. He was furious and call jimin to ask about it. But, Jimin didn't give him any proper excuse for those rumours. He backfires that matter on him as to how could he think about him like that!?