19- Powerful jeons.

"You are mine Kim taehyung, only mine."

The way jk claiming him as his own, taehyung felt thrilled.

" I'm not anyone's jk. You don't owe me." Taehyung tried to be strong in front of jk, but in reality his body weakening with the proximity of jk's body.

Jk looks so lovingly to taehyung cute face with a cute little pout on it. He is playing with taehyung's hair, and come closer to him.

"Don't fight me, kitten. You know, I can make you jelly in my hands if I want. The more you try to stop me, the more you will be punished, Got it? Now, give me a nice goodbye kiss before I left your house." Jk angle his face to just inches away from taehyung's lips.

Taehyung feels shy with the sudden demand of jk. Jungkook is being impatient.

"You know by now, love. I will not go until you give me a proper goodbye. Why are you wasting our precious time like this? Should I teach you how to kiss your lover too!!?" Jk whispering the last line into Tae's ears...his husky voice sending shivers down on taehyung's spine.

"You...you are not my lover." Taehyung is blushing hard and looking sideway to avoid jk's piercing gaze on his lips.

Jk nuzzle on Tae's beautiful and flushed cheeks. He smiles as to how taehyung didn't even try to stop him!

"I'm a jeon, baby boy. We jeons didn't lose in any challenge against anyone. When I first time touches you, you become mine. There is no way I can let anyone even come closer to you. This beautiful face, this divine body, and this intoxicated person is only mine for devouring. (Jk's lips touching the soft skin of taehyung's face so sensually, he didn't kiss him but taehyung gasped with pleasure) you better accept it as soon as possible. I never claim anything in my life as mine until now, but you are my possession darling. Only, I can have you. Whether as your boyfriend, lover, or fuck buddies. Now, don't be shy, baby boy. I promise I will not force myself on you until you give me a reason. So, what's the matter? It's just a kiss."

"My...my lips still hurt."

"I want only a simple peck."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because I need you to feel against me. You know it's taking every ouch of my willpower not to kidnap you or drag you with me to Seoul. So, I need some consolation just to leave you alone until we meet again."

"How do you know that we will meet again so fast?"

Jk laughing at taehyung's cuteness.

"Oh, God! Did you seriously think I will leave you for a long time!? Baby, I promise you, we will meet again before my marks on your body faded even. I told you, you can't escape from me. Shouldn't I?"

"You are crazy, jk."

"Only for you. Now, you want me to leave or not?" Jk raises his eyebrows at taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, there is no way this persistent man will leave him without taking what he wanted from him. He clutches his palms and closes his eyes. He mentally prepared himself to give his first kiss to this man. His body is trembling. He came closer to jk and give a fast pack on his lips... it's just a touch of his lips to jk.

Jk frown...

"What was that? Did you call it a kiss? Danm! I really need to teach you how to kiss properly."

"No...no...no, I will...I will kiss you properly." Taehyung shivering with reminded of their early encounter.

He slowly lifted his hands and cupped jk's face. Jk sighs with his touch and closes his eyes. Taehyung observes jk's sinfully handsome face for a while. He has to agree. Jk is so dashing and handsome. His face reflecting his manly aura. His hair is silky, his eyes are so intimating, his jaw is firm and sharp like a blade, and his swollen lips parted when he felt taehyung's breathe on it.