4 - An unexpected disaster.

Jk is drinking his mind out in a pub. He doesn't want to believe his own grandpa can blackmail him like that!!

"So, there is no other option. You have to choose a wife. Mate, I seriously hope you will not represent jisoo to your grandpa!!" Yoongi was taking a sip of whiskey and analyzing the options for jk.

"Hell, I don't want to be married yoong!!! And you gave me options here!? I don't care grandpa disinherited me. Like he could do in the first place."

"You forget you have a sister too. ok! step-sister, but she also can claim your position jk. Think about it."

"There is no way that poor child and her mother can even enter this city. The woman gave me birth, never make this happen. And what I know about her. She and her mother do not even care about what money our name inherited.  She is not my alternate."

"So? you decided to oppose your grandpa's wish!? That's new."

"Oh, shut up yoong!! It's not even a question! What if your family wants you to leave Jimin? You agreed?"

Yoongi choked on his drink.

"Jesus!! Don't involve my love life in your mess, jk. I don't want to even think about it. And even if they pressurized me, I will never leave my baby for money."

"That attitude is mutual dude..!!"

"Ok, best of luck for the disaster coming your way then. Don't complain to me after, that I will not warn you?"

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and seokjin have a headache thinking about how they can handle this mess now. All the preparation was completed. Models are preparing for ramps, and guests also started to arrive.

What if they can't find a proper showstopper for this show? That designer can drag them to court, and claim a refund for ruining her show.

Well, it can ruin their image and name too.

There is no way they can make this happen.

Suddenly the door is open, and a woman enters with a furious expression on his face.

She is yoona. The fashion designer, whose collection is represented in this show.

She came directly towards seokjin and cross her hands in front of her.

"What I am listening from staff, is it true Mr Kim? Was my showstopper model not arrived yet? "

Seokjin is shocked by these sudden questions. He is in dilemma about what to answer her. He got panicked.

But, Jimin acts fast and rushed to save his hyung.

"No, definitely not this case Miss.Yoona. Yes, the model we decided on for the showstopper, is not available this time. But, you should know that we are preparing with another super-hot model than her. We already have an alternative. So, don't worry. She is more beautiful than jisoo. Believe me."

"Hope that is the case, Mr Park, or prepare to lose your name and fame today. You can't ruin my hard work like this." She pointed her finger at seokjin, like warning him.

"Miss, we also worked so hard to make this show successful. We also can't afford to ruin it. Relax, You focus on preparing yourself for welcoming the guest. Leave the other worries for us. Ok?" Jimin professionally handles the situation.

Seokjin also ensures her and finally, she left the office. But, the big problem is still stood.

Where they can find the alternative? No other famous model can be ready to take that position, at this instant. They need to book their date....days ago.