3- You repeat the same mistake!

Jungkook slumped on his way to his grandpa's office. He just randomly checked his phone, and when he saw 50 notifications only from jisoo..he wonders what emergency occurred that she wants him to meet that desperately ??

He likes her. But he never commits any serious relationship. She is the only one who can hold his attention for a long time at least. And it's also because she is not that clingy. She is an open-minded girl and doesn't fight over small issues. She is also good in bed. Both are comfortable with each other's personal life and space. But they never said they are in love with each other.

Love!!! The foolish idea of ruining one's happy life...!!!

Jk don't believe in love and relationship. After witnessing his parents, he decided to never gonna marry in his life.

He just deleted the messages without even reading them. He showed his phone into his pocket, and open the office door of the chairman of jeon internationals.

 He showed his phone into his pocket, and open the office door of the chairman of jeon internationals

His grandpa Mr Jeon Joon ho.

"Hey, old men! What's up? Who gonna die this early that you want me to save? I mean what's the emergency?" Jk casually walks around his grandpa's chair and leans on the table while playing with a paperweight.

Joon ho fuming with anger. This boy never knows how to greet his elders properly!?? Heck, he forgot the meaning of manners at all!!

He breathed deep to calm himself first. jk just looking at him amusingly.

"Well, good day to you, my grandson. It's nice to meet you too. I thought, I need to remind you that, you have an old grandpa, who has very little time of his life to see you in person." Joon ho says sarcastically.

The paperweight falls from jk's hand with a shocked expression on his face.

He rushed to his grandpa and hug him tightly.

"Never said those words again grandpa..never..!!" His voice cracks...

Joon ho understand, he hugged his child back and patted his hair.

He can't stay mad at him for long, after all, he is his only grandson, and he loves him so much.

"Ok, ok...I ain't say son, it's my doctor who said that to me every day, and your wonderful news, which I got every day makes that easier for time. You yourself don't want me to live for long, you get it? I can't live more if you give me little heart attacks every day like this!" He is irritated and so frustrated too.

Jk looking at his grandpa for a while.

"I think you need a more professional and knowledgeable doctor now, grandpa. Your doctor cum friend can't advise you and treats you better, you know? Think about it, grandpa." Jk just scoffed off the matter.

Now Joon ho is on his limits..he is screaming at jk now.

"You irresponsible and mannerless brat!!! How could you excuse my doctor, but not yourself for my poor health? You indisciplined and careless idiot, never care about our family's reputation and image, when you acted like a perverted jerk who can lay down to every woman around him!! How could you do this? Don't you have a shame to defend yourself to me? You are the future of this empire, I built with my blood and sweat, and you want to ruin it with your reckless behaviour!??"