17- Breaking the restraint.

(A/N- after getting too much hateful comments on this chapter, it's makes me frustrated and I need to clear some points...first you have to understand taehyung's character here, he is an innocent boy who don't understand difference between attraction and liking. Yes, he likes jungkook, just got this point in your mind first.( I mention it in chapter11 that he feels obvious to jk means he surely feel something for jk too.)  But he never faced intimacy, he never feel proximity...thats why jk's behaviour starlet him but he surly not hate jk for it. He accept that he didn't feel disgusted because your body never lies. The way he accept even forceful actions of jk, screams he didn't feel disgusted. He was just confused and frustrated. Don't hate jk, he just lost his control, every person has a weak moment, but he never takes advantage any further..don't judge my characters without read the whole book. And last, it's my book and my plot, it's a fiction story don't tell me how I should write. If you don't like this twist please leave the book and who loves this book this far, I request you to be patience and wait for further story. I promise you will not disappoint. Please don't judge the story and my characters. Thank you for understanding.)

After that day taehyung and jungkook getting more closer to each other. They are more open up and share everything about their life without any hesitation. Jungkook didn't like to talk about his parents but for a crazy reason, he freely told everything to taehyung. Taehyung understands now, why jk was so bold and rebel type. He sympathizes with him. Taehyung also told him everything about his life and his parents. He showed him his family album. They both enjoy each other company the most. Jk even learned small household works with the help of taehyung.

A week passed by when jungkook arrived at this village the first time. He is used to this life now. He can easily work in farms and also helping jhope in other works too...

Everything going smoothly...

But, only one thing that mostly increases with time is....jk's attraction towards taehyung!! He often gets lost in taehyung's unrealistic but unique beauty. His intentions for taehyung's friendship is also changed with the way he looks at him..he fascinating him.

Whenever he saw taehyung played with minsu and kiya. He too wants to touch and kiss taehyung like that kiddos...

When he saw taehyung ruffles his messy hair in between the work, he wants to play with that silky bangs with his hands too...

His craze for taehyung increases day by day ..and it didn't unnoticed by others too!! All can see how jk looking towards taehyung with heart eyes!!

But...

The only person who was oblivious to this is...taehyung!!

Jungkook is afraid of himself. His lack of sexual activities also flames the fire inside him. He can't stop himself not to think about taehyung...infect ...the only thing constantly remains in his mind nowadays...is only taehyung...

Taehyung's charming nature, his calm personality, his boxy smile, his sexy body, everything of him attracts jk like a moth to a flame.

He became frustrated and helpless. He is afraid he may be lost his control anytime,

One day they both working at farms and suddenly sky becoming darker with heavy clouds, thunder started to strike...

"Looks like a storm is coming.we need to leave for home jk, come run fast."

Taehyung and jk running as fast as they can but on their way, heavy rainfall pouring out and they both drenched to the core.

When they reached their house taehyung's horse neighing sounds grab his attention.