15- Starting of a new journey.

"And then our taetae uncle becomes jk uncle's boyfriend," Kiya says innocently...

But everyone was shocked. Taehyung and jk are flustered.

"What are you talking Kiya?" Jhope put the child down and looking irritated.

"Am I wrong appa? Jk uncle wants to befriend our taetae uncle and when they become friends, they will be boyfriends." Kiya explained. She doesn't know why is everyone looking at her so mad?

"Kiya, baby, you can't call anyone their boyfriend or girlfriend, Understand?" Jenny tries to teach the child.

"But why eomma? Taetae uncle is a boy and will become jk uncle's friend so he would be his boyfriend, right?" Kiya can't get why her elders can't understand these simple things!

Everyone finally understands the meaning of a boyfriend! Jenny giggles on this condition, Jhope rolling his eyes, and minsu also giggle with his mom.

Taehyung and jk didn't know what to tell this innocent child? They shaking their heads and looking at each other.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow to jk, Somehow jk like this gesture too much.

Jhope leaves for his house and so as Jenny with their children. She told taehyung that she did all the household works so he can rest till lunch.

When they both are alone in taehyung's house, they looking at each other for a while,

Jk stares at taehyung teasingly,

"So? Are you ready to be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung can't pretend anymore and he laughing so hard the same as jk. They both rolling on the floor clutching their stomach.

For a few minutes, they were unable to even look at each other. After sometime when they catching their breath, they finally managed to stand up and face each other.

"I must say, I love your nephew and niece."

"Why? Because they are making fun of us?" Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"No, because they are so innocent. You don't know how sharp the children of the city can be? They know everything, everything means everything about a relationship! You know, compare to them, these kiddos are literally angels, so pure and innocent, and cute too." Jk admires the children. He found attachment with them in instant.

"Yes, that's for sure. They are cutest in the world, but you know? you dig your own grave by accepting the challenge of Hyung! You don't know how sly my Hyung could be to make you lose at the end?" Taehyung is worried about jk.

" The way he shows me your little farms, I can imagine it. But what can I do, I can't back out now, I'm a jeon after all!"

"I hope this jeon can stand up in front of a Kim at the end, " Taehyung smirked.

After they finish their lunch they seat on a coach and talk about their hobbies, school life, test in music, and movies. They found it surprising that most of their favorite movies were the same, even their tastes in music also quite matches.

Taehyung shows his collection of photos to jk. Jk is spellbound to see how talented taehyung as a photographer! Taehyung told him how he recruits as a professional photographer at bighit company? His overprotective seokjin hyung, and his best friend jimin.

All the while,

Jk just stare at him. He observes taehyung's every expression, how his eyes sinning with excitement, how his lips pout and smile, how he frowns when he mentions something he didn't like, how he touches his hair from time to time, how his hands move with talk, he lost in taehyung's beautiful face which is more glowing and flawless than any girl he ever has seen. He lost in a mole on his lower lip, on his cheek, on his right eyelid, on his neck...