34- Siblings Rivalry.

A loud ringtone voice wakes up jungkook from his deep slumber. He cursed that person who tries to disturb their first morning. Jk wiggle out of taehyung's warm embrace, to receive the call. He feared tae will be awake too.

He rushed to the table, where his phone ringing nonstop. He looks at the number, and found it 'emergency call'.

"Hello"

"Jungkook, we have found the clue about the person who leaked the clip of yours. And there is a serious issue that happened last night. We need your presence urgently. I know, you were busy with taehyung last night, that's why we didn't want you to disturb but now it can't be subsided. And..." Namjoon rambling nonstop from the other side. Jk cut him off.

"I got it, Joon. I will be there in an hour. By the way, what happens to the thing I ask form your men? It's the fourth day, already!"

"Oh! We got it too. I forgot to inform you."

"Good. Bring him to our clubhouse."

"Perfect. Between, congratulations bro! Finally, you find your Cinderella!!"

Jk laughing at namjoon's teasing him. He is happy, no doubt, so happy.

"Thanks, jooni, or I say...Namjoon Hyung...thanks for there for me. I know you are always with me. You protect me like your brother. Save my ass from so many disasters, and also guided me like a true friend. Thank you, hyung." Jk felt emotional.

"You are really in love, jk. Taehyung changed you, bro. The way you called me hyung, I can guess, how much you are happy right now."

Jk turned to his bed, and watch a sleeping angel curled up to his pillow. A satisfying smile adores on jk's face. Tae looks like a cute baby while sleeping but his exposed shoulders and chest, which is covered with his love bites, make him sexy as hell too. Jk is turn on again, just by the sight of tae.

"Fuckkk..."

"Stop your gutter mind there, jk, I'm sure you make him enough work out last night. No need to make him frank out. If we need to hospitalize him with your perverted ways, you will have to face your grandpa."

"I tried, hyung. I really tried not to jump on him, whenever I saw him. But, fuck!! He is so beautiful, hyung. I can't resist his beauty. You are right, he changed me. I never feel this complete in my life. I can't even imagine, I was engaged!?? Fuckk!!! It's a dream."

"Not a dream anymore, jk. I'm really so happy for you. Taehyung is worthy. Take care of him. We are waiting, bye."

"Yeh,"

Jk cut the phone call and went to his bed. He slips inside the blanket and hugged his baby from the backside. He kissed his shoulders and neck to make that slippy head awake.

"Umm...let me sleep, kookie, I'm tired." Tae protests in his cute baby voice and jk kissing his cheeks so hard.

"You are so fucking cute and sexy, baby boy. Fuck! I want you more. Look what you did to me?" Jk pressed his crotch to tae's ass, and he wakes up with a little scream...

"Wtf!? Have mercy on my poor ass, jk. I'm already so sore." Taehyung terrifies with the way jk's hard one poking him!!

Jk laughing hard with his cute frightened kitten. He cupped tae's face and kissing the daylight out of him. Tae moaning into kiss. He opens his mouth and welcome jk's tongue. Both are so engrossed in kiss that they completely forget to breathe.

Suddenly, Tae's tummy growling, and both are parted with shock. Taehyung feels embarrassed.

"Look like my kitty is hungry!! Did I went too hard on you last night?"