26- Suffering of an Angel.

"Sir, Mr. Kim taehyung was attacked."

"What?" Jk shouted on other hand.

"Sir, please listen to me first. We follow him constantly everywhere, as per your instructions, and we also covered his apartment fully with CCTV cameras. But, today when we follow him to the bus stop, we saw a black SUV rushed towards him in speed. Our guard pulls him to the side of the road. So, he was safe at that time. But in that circumstance, we thought it was not safe for him to stay alone in his apartment. So, we ask one of our guards to take him to his house and watching out for him until we inform you. But??"

There is a heavy silence on the other side. Jk lost his composed.

"But what?" He screaming at that person and his driver stops the car at the side, and contact namjoon immediately.

"We are sorry to say, the person who had to take him to his home injured badly and contact us a few minutes ago that...that his car blocked by some unknown persons in midway and...and they kidnap Mr. Kim taehyung."
That person's voice shook with nervousness.

Jk was dead-serious. His mind stops working. A fear running out of his spine. He blasted on that person.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know whom you are guarded? You can't keep safe a simple boy like him? If anything happens to him, even a single scratch I found on his body!! Believe me, nobody can save you from me." Jk's whole body shuddering with every bad possibility...

"No...no. Don't worry sir. That guard put a tracker on sir's phone and also on his clothes. We surely get him in no time. I am sorry for this mistake but our man constantly tries to track him."

"And, when you will find out the location?"

"Sir, we track the vehicle in which they keep Mr. Kim. It stopped just a few minutes before in the outside area of the city. It may be a farmhouse at a lonely place, where no one can track them."

"Give me the location. I will be there with you. In no way, I can leave this matter in anyone's hand now."

His phone beeps once and he got the address. He just came outside the car when another car stopped beside his.

It's nomjoon's car.

Namjoon hurriedly came out and jk furiously gazed at him.

"This is your security system, joon!?? Look at that assholes, can't even protect my baby!! I told you joon, let me take care of him myself. I feared this will happens if I let him stay alone. But, you and grandpa never believe me. Now, see what's happens??" Jk looks so vulnerable right now.

"We have no time to discuss it right now jk. I will tell you everything on way. Just get in the car or I will be left you here to cry." Namjoon sighed jk's driver and he came out from the driver seat. Namjoon takes his seat in stand and starts the car.

Jk fumed with anger but he knows if he doesn't take the seat beside him, he surely left him behind.

Namjoon speeds up the car and starts the tracker device. He inserts the location and passes his mobile to jk silently. He takes out another phone from his pocket and calls someone.

Meanwhile, jk check out the video on namjoon's mobile. It's about the morning incident. Someone capture this incident on mobile and put on social media. Now, this video goes viral on every social platform. Jk was shocked to see, who has the guts to oppose him and even try to plan against him after he warned everyone!!??

"Fuck!! Who the hell did this? I will kill whoever dare to opposed me. Fuck...why he has to suffer because of me every time?" Jk looks terrified.

"Stop this nonsense jk. What do you think? Don't you know your grandpa? Did you seriously think he let taehyung security less? That old man turns out to be most cunning if it needed. His PA sends me this video infect. His man already found out the location but they feared the safety of taehyung that's why he wants us to monitoring them personally." Namjoon's phone again rings and he talked to them.