28- Karma is a bitch, honey.

Jimin helped taehyung to ready himself. He gave him clothes of jk to wear. It looks so big on taehyung but that is the smallest of jk's collections. So, taehyung doesn't have many options, but to wear it. He wants to go to his apartment, but yoongi told him, it's not safe for him to leave alone like this. He showed him the viral video clip. Taehyung sighed. He didn't have an option but to stay here for a while. He also needs to apologize jk.

After some time a maid came to his room with a food tray. Her name is Martha and she is jk's main housekeeper. She mentions to taehyung that jk instructed her to take good care of him, and also about the food he may like.

Taehyung wondered how much jk knew about him in that short of time!?

( but where the hell that duffer has gone!!?? Why he didn't come to visit me? Is he still mad at me?...god!! I need to tell him. But how??)

Jimin's voice jolted taehyung from his daydreaming.

"Tae? Tae? Are you listening to me?"

"Huhhh?? Ye...yes Jimin?"

"I said we are going to our home. Please take care of yourself, and call me if you need me, ok? I will come back tomorrow."

"Yeah...don't worry. I will be alright. Now, go."

After they went, taehyung take a little breakfast. He asked the maid and servants about jk's whereabouts, but nobody knows about him. Finally, taehyung decided to check it himself.

He searches for jk in every room. Jk's penthouse is bigger than any mansion in South Korea. Taehyung tried to check every room. He even checked the swimming pool and an indoor clubhouse. He can see Nobody stop him in his way as they all knew him! They even gave respect to him by bowing down! Taehyung felt uneasy.

He came in front of a larger door than others. He wonders, why it is so secure and unique. He tries to open it but found it locked. He asked a servant about it, and they said... it was the master bedroom of jk and no one was allowed to enter it, except some selected maids. It has a password and jk is not allowed any other to access it.

Taehyung was surprised to know jk is a private person! He was curious to know, what's so special about that room!!? He tried some random password like... jk's full name, his grandpa's name...but failed to open it.

Suddenly, his heart thumped in his ribcage with the idea of his name could be a password!!? His hands shake while he types his name on the machine and.....boom....the door unlocked!!

Taehyung can't believe it, jk put his name as a password.!!

He enters the room and his eyes widen with surprise and his mouth gaped in disbelief!!

The whole room is filled with his biggest poster-size pictures!! The room is so big that all three rooms of his home could be fitted in this just one master bedroom. There is a royal king-size bed in the centre of the room and it's also styled with lavish furniture and couches and sofas. A big balcony is attached to this room which has its own garden, swing, and fountain. But the centre of attraction in this room is...

It has all the memories of him with jk. There are several pictures of them together. First time when they met, and he pulls jk outside the tank. He carries his luggage, and he laughs so hard at jk's frightened expression when he shows a snake first time, he captures pictures of jk in the morning, when they run together with joined hands, and working in his farms while he tried to teach jk how to plant a seed. It also has that picture of both of them riding on his horse in rain...

Taehyung is speechless...

Jk saved his every memory like a treasure. The picture frame of him, which jk took with himself, hangs on the wall above the bed and biggest in size too...