14- Friends!?

"I will not go back without you taetae, that's it," Jk said with confidence.

But it makes jhope irritated. He practically came between both of them and blocks jk's vision of taehyung.

"What do you mean by, you will go only with taehyung? my brother is not obligated to follow your order. You may be the richest guy in Seoul but it can't change the fact that you can't force anyone here. This is not your city, boy. It's our village and we are not bounded to do as you wish." Jhope has enough of this city boy's useless demands!

"I know, you are not obligated to do this but I requesting that you please allow taetae for once to accomplish me to my grandpa, I will help you in your farming or any type of help you need. I'm not selfish to drag your brother without giving him any credit." Jk told this like a normal deal...

But, this time it's taehyung the one whose compose changed! He looks sternly towards jk like he doesn't believe jk can have the audacity to offer him something in exchange for this help!?

"And what exactly you can give us jk? Can you make it clear!?" He asked jk with a serious expression.

Jk understands he crosses the limits...

"Don't misunderstand me, tae. I just wanted to say, I can help you with whatever a friend can help others. You know like give and take." He said hesitantly.

"What kind of a friend can repay the help of other friends like this? Is this what your society called friendship? Then, I'm sorry, I don't want to be your friend and I'm also thankful that I am not a part of your society too!" Taehyung feels disgusting.

Jk was stunned by a sudden change in taehyung's personality! Taehyung looks mad,

"Tae!? I'm...I'm sorry if I offended you. My intention is not to disgrace you and your family, I just wanted to help you." Jk is stammering with nervousness.

He didn't know how to clarify his point of view. In his life, he only saw people helping each other only in some kind of given take benefit. He never saw a relationship that can selflessly do something for others! He feels ashamed that he compared these honest people with the greedy people of his society.

Taehyung calms down a little due to see jk's embarrassing face. He understands that jk is not used to seeing people like them. He acts on impulse. He sighed,

"Not all people want benefits from friendship jk, We are not even friends, yet you offer me your money to help you! Do you even understand the meaning of friendship? Maybe you are too used to seeing that type of people around you, but we village people value our morals so highly. We never take advantage of any relationship. Not at least me jk. I prefer my morals more than anything. If you are my friend, I will help you no matter what the situation you are in and even without your asking. Whoever bargains something in the name of a pure bond like friendship, is even not worthy of your trust. You can't give your trust to anyone. Just like you can't be friends with everyone! I'm sorry to say, we are not meant to be friends. We are poll apart from each other. Please, don't feel offended, but I can't befriend the person who only knew the language of power and money!"

Jhope looking at his brother so proudly. A satisfying smile appears on his face. His chest became wider to see how well his brother was raised! He simply feels like a proud parent.

"You see? this is our taehyung! My brother doesn't care what you are in status. You are from the city. You didn't experience hard work or pain to survive! You may have more money than us, but sorry to say you are poor in manners and morals. But, it's not your fault, It's your parent's fault who forgot to teach you basic values."