27- Realizing the truth.

Taehyung opens his eyes and his vision gets blur for a minute. He stirred up to his side but his body feels so heavy for him suddenly. His head hammering with pain and his body aches. He thought if his body got paralyzed or something!??

When his eyes can notice the surrounding, he surprised to see an unknown place. Whose house is this? And who took him here?

He felt a weight on his abdomen. He looked down and see a muscular bare hand clutches around his waste. His eyes following the path and see a man sleep beside him...all bare!!

His mind horrified with the slightest memories of last night. Someone touched him and inject him...did they do something to him?? Is it kidnapper's home...

He jolted out from slip and realize...he is...also...nude!???

He checked under the blanket and find out his underwear is still on his body... He sighs a little in relief but then horrified to see blood on the bedsheet!!!

"Fuck...omg!! Is it possible which I think could be possible!?? No...no...no...I can't bleed. I'm a man....but...what the fuck actually happened!??"

He can see scratch marks on the back of that man. He can't see his face as he is facing another side...he removed himself from his embrace and that man wake up suddenly...

"Jungkook!!???" Taehyung screaming. His eyes got wide and he covers his mouth in disbelief. He can't believe jk could stand that low to get him in his bed!!?? His eyes filled with so much hatred.

Jk notice the change in taehyung. He seat on and comes closer to taehyung.

"You wake up love? How are you feeling? Are you alright? Let me.." he tried to chack taehyung's body temperature but taehyung pushing his hand aside. His eyes throw dragger towards jk.

"Don't touch me, you bloody bastard. How dare you take advantage of my vulnerable state? I never think you stood this low to have me!! You are a player, a perverted jerk. I hate you ...I hate that I meet you. Get out of here. I don't want to see your face. I Loathe you jk." Taehyung's face fumed with anger.

Jk stunned to see taehyung like this. He was furious about what taehyung's assuming about him. He dashed to taehyung and grab his face forcefully in his hands. Taehyung try to remove his hand but jk forcefully makes him look at him.

"You think I can do this to you!?? Do you seriously think about me that low tae??" There is a pain in jk's voice.

Taehyung stops moving and surprise to hear jk.

"I love you tae. I love not only your body but your morals and pureness too. I know how much your innocence means to you. I want you but with your consent. I want you completely, with your body and soul. If I only want to have you in my bed, nobody can stop me last night tae. Even you yourself can't blame me when you find out the reason. But I don't want to ruin you in your most vulnerable state. And you are in this situation is just because of me. I am sorry you have to face this but believe me, love. I never ....not in my wildest fantasy...can do this to you. I respect your pureness tae. I want you to give me that treasure yourself one day. I can wait for you but please don't degrade my love for you. Maybe I'm a bad boy or a player for you but I'm not that cheap to take advantage of your vulnerable state to full fill my desire. I never forced anyone in my life for sex. It's the most cowardly act for me. Please believe me, love...you are still pure." Jk speaks so softly to make taehyung convince that he is still a virgin. ( I know taehyung is a boy and it's not that important for a boy, but try to understand, he is untouched and want his first time special for him and Jk knew it.)

Taehyung can't stop his tears. He can sense that jk doesn't lie. But the marks of love bites on jk's chest and neck says another story...

"He says the right thing, taetae." A voice makes them apart from each other.