35- One person with two sides.

After every outsider left the meeting room, only family members and namjoon stayed for a while. There is an awkward silence spread into the room, which makes them suffocated. Finally, jk decided to move. He just about to leave, when a soft voice stops him.

"Umm, jungkookie oppa?"

Jk looking at Rose to see she looks at him with logging in her eyes. He can't ignore her.

"Can...can I ask you something?"

Jk didn't react but his stare ensures Rose to continue.

"Why are you involve me in this matter, too? I really don't want to mess in business. I believe you can do better than anyone else. Then, why do you want me to face this torture too!?"

Her way of complaining makes jk smile a little. She is just like his baby boy, so innocent and childish.

"Why? You want me to suffer this alone? You are a Jeon too, right?" He raised an eyebrow in a questioning way, but others knew he just teasing Rose.

"I'm a jeon, but the younger one. You are my big brother so why should I need to work hard, when my oppa is all there to keep the stress and make me burden-free!??" Rose gave her the most effective puppy eyes to jungkook, and he was like...

(Not again!! If my kitten is not enough for attacking me with that killer puppy eyes!!? Now, how can I survived her too!??)

Jk clear his throat not to laugh...

"It's not that hard. I will be there for your help too."

"You will help me, oppa?"

"Ummm...yeh! Sure,"

Suddenly, Rose rushed toward jk and hugged him so tightly in her small arms.

Jk was stunned. He didn't expect her to hug him! But when he felt a fragile body of his sister engulfed him the first time, he gets emotional. He never felt a sibling love before, means more of a sister's love! He never imagines a young girl hugged him in a brotherly way!! He instantly like these feelings. Feelings to be an elder brother, feelings of the need to make his sister protected and safe, feelings of sharing the same blood, feelings of belonging.

He slowly raised his hands to hug his sister back. Rose beaming with happiness. She looks so small as a child in his brother's arm. No need to say, everyone present to witness this moment have teary eyes.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, oppa. You are the best."

Jk unconsciously caressing her head and even kissing it lightly. Rose can't hold back and start crying while clutching her brother more into her arms. She feels the same pull for her brother when she first time saw him. She desperately wants and waited for this moment, when her brother accepts her and give her the love which she always wants in her life. Love of her brother.

Joon ho signed sejin and namjoon, and they all left the room silently. They know this moment is so special for both the siblings and they want them to know each other better, without being awkward.

"You know, oppa? I was there too at your birthday party, and I must say, I'm blessed to have two awesome brothers in my life. I like taehyungie oppa so much. He is so handsome, stunning, and talented."

"Talented?"

"Yes, the way he sings and dance, oh...my...god! He is pro in it. I wish I could too."

"You can ask him to teach you."

"Really!!? Can I meet him, hyung?"

Jk just realized what he said!! But the way rose looking at him with expectations, he can't refuse her. He nodded and rose bouncing like a child with excitement. He again hugging his brother and say thank you. After that, both the siblings busy with talking about each other...like jk wants to know, what she studies? In which college? What she wanna do in the future? About her hobbies and friends...