31- Birthday surprise.

Jungkook is upset since the morning. He didn't want to face taehyung so he just makes himself busy with the works, and avoiding going home. He recently takes over more charges from his grandpa's company. His father and his grandpa both are so proud of him. The way he easily can pull off all the responsibilities. Even yoongi and namjoon were shocked to see him so mature and confident. Namjoon often gave it's credit to taehyung. Jk even can't deny it. After all, he wants to be a better person for his love. Someone whom he can proud of.

Love can surely do miracles!

Today is his birthday but he didn't like to celebrate it normally. His birth is not something he can be proud about. He thought, his birth was the cause of his father's misery. He didn't say it much but he knows his dad loves him so much...that's why he tolerates his mother too. His mother tries to call him several times but jk switch off the phone. He doesn't want to face anyone right now. He never felt this much vulnerable like he feels today. He keeps sighing...

"Fuck! Why did I feel this lonely today? When I was turned into a damsel in distress!? Hell! it's taetae. What the fuck are you doing to me, baby boy?"

Suddenly, his office door open, and yoongi came in. He surprised to see jk lost in his own world because jk was never been that emotional on his birthday before.

"If someone died already? Why are you fucking look like you lost your dick or not able to sex anymore coz you catch the STD!?"

"Shut the fuck up, yoong. I'm not in a mood to chit chat, Leave me," Jk snapped on yoongi.

"Woah! Calm your tits, dude. You are behaving like you are on your periods! Lol! Anyway, I'm here to take you with me." Yoongi slumped on a chair in front of jk.

"I don't want to go anywhere, yoong. So, stop nagging me." Jk feels the headache.

"Don't even start on me. I'm not the one who called for you. It's that dickhead Chan! That fucker non stop bugging me to join his party. Like what's so special about getting engaged? I also don't want to go. Let's skip the idea. Come on, let's get drinks. It's so long when we actually visited a pub. What's say?" Yoongi rolled his chair while asking jk.

Jk surprised to hear, one of his friends getting engage!!? He doesn't want to go but chan is a good friend of him. He sighed.

"Where is his party held?"

"One of your hotel of course. That bastard never chases to stop getting benefits out our connections."

"Stop it, yoong. He never be a freeloader for us. You know that."

"Than why don't you think about his feelings too? Don't act like an assole!"

"Okkkk!! We will go, but don't expect me to stay for long."

"Like I want to hook up with some bimbo there!? Why should I even consider you as my friend? Now move on your ass or I will leave you alone,"

Jk stand up and wear his suit. When they about to leave...

"By the way, happy birthday you assole." Yoongi smiles. Jk looking at him with raised eyebrows.

"You won't gonna kiss me, right!?"

"In your dreams, you fucker. You are not even my baby chim."

"Than why are you wasting my time? Let's go before I throw you out of my office."

"You have really turned softy, my friend. If you are in your old self, you already would do that to me. You are gone, buddy, Your life is finished. Your bae turned you into jelly." Yoongi looking at jk with sympathy.